Poll results: halp

I'll do my part and help
53.11% 777 votes
I just want to sit back and wank
46.89% 686 votes

Poll ended with 1463 votes.

Background Pony #25C7
@Blue gull  
It redirects me to https://www.tumblr.com/safe-mode?url=http3A2F2Fmilkmare-of-trottingham.tumblr.com2F and then back to http://milkmare-of-trottingham.tumblr.com/ which redirects to https://www.tumblr.com/safe-mode?url=http3A2F2Fmilkmare-of-trottingham.tumblr.com2F and then…

Maybe Tumblr just derping

UPD: It happens with every blog with safe mode required

UPD 2: Cannot find “safe mode” option in settings.
Garden Tinker
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Looking back through some files, it looks like TumblThree downloads posts with a slightly random order. How do we make sure everything is chronological for uploading? Or will the json files help with that?
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@Background Pony #1A91  
TumblThree names files in chronological order: postIds for posts and image names for images. Images, through, may be quite unsorted because of inline prefix and in case of reuploading by link.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
API requests seem to still be able to read “sensitive” blogs, so apps that use the API to access tumblr (like tumblr-utils) seem like they may still work to some extent.

I wouldn’t rely on that access lasting forever, though, but it may give a bit more time.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Guys, what will we do about images hosted on Tumblr that are hotlinked in image descriptions? There must be thousands and thousands of “Ask” uploads and others that have the question embedded as an image in the description, and most of the time they’re just direct hotlinks, not reuploads to Imgur or similar. Many of these images will almost certainly stop working after today.

I was browsing around and encountered this >>1236928 and suddenly realized the image in the description will most likely go 404 today. But that’s just one example.
stsyn
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@JP  
@staff in last post said that they won’t remove content and just hide it. Then images should be reachable by direct url.
Micro-Cyberbrony

All lives matter.
xrandomxnessx.tumblr.com (Pia-Sama NSFW) just went down.

I was close to downloading all pics until October 2017, after that everything got blocked and I logged out as protest.

If you have an archive for it, please PM me. Greatly appreciated if you do.

Most important blogs for me are cauldroneer.tumblr.com (complete), xrandomxnessx.tumblr.com (90% complete), mylittleanthros.tumblr.com (100% complete) and vimhomeless.tumblr.com (30%).

VimHomeLess isn’t that important, but it has good art. My main concern is xrandomxnessx.tumblr.com
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Xaxu-Slyph  
I do remember reading somewhere that Tumblr would remove the avatars/themes/banners/something related to blogs that are marked as NSFW. Not sure if that’s what those are, but, it’s not impossible.
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
@Psker

I have downloaded “Ask Fapplebloom3” with TumblrThree yesterday.

@Garden Tinker

Look into the WaybackMachine and see if the blog is archived there. If not, and it’s still available on Tumblr, archive all the pages on it. That will make it possible to determine the chronological order later.

TumblrThree still works for blogs that now show a “This Tumblr may contain sensitive media” message. I am downloading cloppermania.tumblr.com with it right now and it works without any problems.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide