Tumblr NSFW Upload thread

Poll results: halp

I'll do my part and help
53.11% 777 votes
I just want to sit back and wank
46.89% 686 votes

Poll ended with 1463 votes.

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
So quick question, are people generally using TumbleThree to download only images, or are we downloading the entire blogs?
Deft Gear

Where am I?
My computer is completly unstable so I’m stoping here, I’ll be keeping what I have in any case something is needed.
darkstorm mlp
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

I shall do my part for the fandom. With the upcoming season being the last, there is no way I’ll let all those images disappear. You can count on me, I wont fail you

salutes

“I’m downloading alot of good and bad, but I’m doing this for my fandom family. Once it’s all downloaded, I’ll be making it into a torrent and saving that torrent to thepiratebay3 and my google drive. :D”
Boulder318

Was a rock.
Shouldn’t the artists have there art stored better than just uploading on tumblr? Seems crazy not to create a backup of some kind of their own (and not to a cloud).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide