Tumblr NSFW Upload thread

Poll results: halp

I'll do my part and help
53.11% 777 votes
I just want to sit back and wank
46.89% 686 votes

Poll ended with 1463 votes.

Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@furrypony  
Got a request from the pony archive guys:

They are concerned that different tools will not archive content correctly and want redundancy. Can we update the spreadsheet to have columns to show which tools were used to save a blog?
furrypony
Cosmia Nebula  - For Patreon supporters
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

hopelessly sad filly
@Sollace  
I think it’d be best to add the information in the “Claimed by” column, behind the claimant’s name, because one artist can be archived by several users, and they all have to fit in one row of the spreadsheet.

So for example I’d use furrypony (TumblThree)
Ferrotter
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I tried a few but I don’t have a Tumblr account and I haven’t even been able to look at most of them in months. The mostly SFW accounts I have looked at, what I recognize as being gone or hidden I already can’t see. So unfortunately anything I archive now is going to fail. Or be missing I don’t even know what, which is worse than a recognized outright fail. So I’ll leave it to others who can hopefully get it done better. Just glad I uploaded some of Kushina13’s cutest images before this happened.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
You can’t create a backup of someone else’s blog (Tumblr feature, apparently gives you the raws instead of cut up images). But going by how long it’s taking to create one for my blog that is explicitly nothing but reblogs, it works on reblogs. Can someone write a crawler that mirrors a specific blog entirely with forced reblogs then uses said feature to save it?
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@The Smiling Pony

So, i tried to use TumblrThree, but it created a file with 6 GB worth of images; Since i’ll probaby do others as well and i only got 180GBs of free space, i can’t keep all that on my computer. how can i free up space for others without deleting it?
Background Pony #8573
@Mildgyth
Mega gives you 50 GB on one account.

Watch out! Old accounts were 50 GB, but new accounts are 15+35 GB. The first 15 GB are “definitive”, but the last 35 GB are temporary, and they expire after 180 days.
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

Probably we need backup also some “only reblogs” blogs since some old stuff of already deleted blogs can be retrieved only via this “spamsblogs”. It will be sad if we lose it too.
Kakapo
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

Just an important note. Tumblr’s drastic compression of images publicly displayed on blogs and denial of access to _raw files since August 2018 still apply. Because trawlers such as TumblThree can no longer seek _raw links, it settles on degraded _1280 variants with noticeable JPG artifacts even if they’re downloaded as PNGs and are comparatively smaller in filesize (This also affects every image with a large original filesize that was mirrored from Tumblr since that month, something I need to remedy for my tagged images here in the future). Only images from your blogs that you downloadeded through Tumblr’s blog backup feature are available in _raw form.

If these _1280 images are the best that you can find, that’s good enough, but these trawled _1280 images should not be used replace existing images, especially on images of similar dimensions and format but larger filesizes. Given that it could be hard to make out the difference without closer inspection I thought it would help to remind this thread about it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide