Tumblr NSFW Upload thread

Poll results: halp

I'll do my part and help
53.11% 777 votes
I just want to sit back and wank
46.89% 686 votes

Poll ended with 1463 votes.

Appel
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

Green Bookhorse
Alright. Guess I’ll back up my account then and post the stuff here. I already lost a bunch of stuff after Tumblr nuked my original account. So let’s not have that happen again.
Dracorex

60's Bush Fan
I really do wish I could help, but my laptop is several years old and has this weird issue where I can only upload files to any site that had existed on it before it crashed and nearly died in February, literally none of which that are pony related are not already on here.

I’m just glad all the pony art I ever made was uploaded years ago. Godspeed gentlemen.
Kakapo
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

The SFW blogs should be all safe if the information Tumblr gives is to believe, so hopefully no automated nightmare happens…

That’s no guarantee. From what I’ve seen even SFW content is getting flagged because Tumblr is relying on a very rudimentary image bot that looks for outlines that seemingly suggest NSFW imagery. So even if your character is a basic SFW pony, or a humanized pony properly covered in a bikini or underwear, the bot can wrongfully flag it as NSFW as if it believes they look like a naked human.

Despite me typically not publishing explicit nudity, I have 62 posts flagged because they have the vague appearance of what the bot could confuse as explicit. Some of them are even fully-clothed drawings. The kicker is that the flagging isn’t even consistent because I have plenty similar images that were unscathed. Somehow this isn’t among the posts flagged. Anyway, I’ve managed to archive my entire Tumblr catalog, images and HTMLs. I’ll have to trawl the post dates as well to be thorough.

Never leave anything to chance.
kuren247
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Don't Dream It, Be It
There’s so many things Tumblr could change, yet instead they’re banning all NSFW stuff, and getting rid of most, if not all, of their biggest blogs. If it wasn’t for how easy it was to view NSFW stuff on it, Tumblr would have disappeared long ago.I mean It’s not just the fact that they’re getting rid of pron blogs but they’re getting rid of innocent bloggers who post sfw art and flagging innocent post. You could have a picture of flower and they’ll call it explicit.Tumblr has given users and the site tools to filter off nsfw images, videos, and pages. Like, for over a few months or something they implemented the auto safe mode that’s on by default across all platforms as well as occasionally filtering out the different tags, those that are nsfw entirely from the normal day to day stuff. They switch every account to show safe posts and so on as well as the ability to have a self filter for the artist, writer, page owner, what have you so that these people can set themselves to be seen without safe mode on. So why completely fucking purge the entire site of those who are mostly artists and writers? Sure what was found is horrendously unacceptable but you have the tools and have had the occasional filtering that kept two very different world’s apart.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide