Viewing last 25 versions of post by CMC Scootaloo in topic Tumblr NSFW Upload thread

CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
"[@ElectricGears":](/uppers/tumblr-nsfw-upload-thread/post/4203752#post_4203752

)

I am still in this, too, even though I have been quiet lately. There is still a good number of Tumblrs I want to save, because the new automated system might still axe an inactive blog that isn't against the rules, if it hasn't already.

I will upload all I have, too, just want to collect a bit more. And the end game is pretty much that, uploading it all to Derpibooru. There is little use to the archiving efforts if the archived material stays hidden on the HDs of the archivists and if no one else than them can access it.

Not being able to is not so obvious as you think. You would drop dead rather soon if you would try to upload all of this at once, but that isn't necessary. Set aside a certain amount of time each day and upload as much as you can during that time. That is going to take a while, but eventually, the pile will all be up here.

Other than that, and I asked this before, is it possible to re-create an entire Tumblr blog, with design, layout and everyposthings? TumblThree downloads a lot more than just the pictures themselves and I guess all these files have to be good for something.
No reason given
Edited by CMC Scootaloo
CMC Scootaloo
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
"@ElectricGears":/uppers/tumblr-nsfw-upload-thread/post/4203752#post_4203752

I am still in this, too, even though I have been quiet lately. There is still a good number of Tumblrs I want to snagve, because the new automated system might still axe an inactive blog that isn't against the rules, if it hasn't already.
I will upload all I have, too, just want to collect a bit more. And the end game is pretty much that, uploading it all to Derpibooru. There is little use to the archiving efforts if the archived material stays hidden on the HDs of the archivists and if no one else than them can access it.
Not being able to is not so obvious as you think. You would drop dead rather soon if you would try to upload all of this at once, but that isn't necessary. Set aside a certain amount of time each day and upload as much as you can during that time. That is going to take a while, but eventually, the pile will all be up here.

Other than, and I asked this before, is it possible to re-create an entire Tumblr blog, with design, layout and everything? TumblThree downloads a lot more than just the pictures themselves and I guess all these files have to be good for something.
No reason given
Edited by CMC Scootaloo
CMC Scootaloo
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
"@ElectricGears":/uppers/tumblr-nsfw-upload-thread/post/4203752#post_4203752

I am still in this, too, even though I have been quiet lately. There is still a good number of Tumblrs I want to snag, because the new automated system might still axe an inactive blog that isn't against the rules, if it hasn't already.

Other than, and I asked this before, is it possible to re-create an entire Tumblr blog, with design, layout and everything? TumblThree downloads a lot more than just the pictures themselves and I guess all these files have to be good for something.
No reason given
Edited by CMC Scootaloo