Viewing last 25 versions of post by DBot in topic Tumblr NSFW Upload thread

DBot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

gui.derpi.user.title
~~Getting confused. Is "[tumblrs.txt":](/tumblrs.txt) a list to EXCLUDE fully from "[this list":](/forums/uppers/topics/%E2%9C%BF-upload-resources-tumblr-nsfw-active) ?

~~

~~
Or is "[tumblrs.txt":](/tumblrs.txt) a list of partially uploaded conent to Derpi?

~~

~~
If partially, i really need a **huge** list of tumblr's API keys to work with, because they will run dry very quickly since i GET all /posts from every blog required to backup.

~~

~~
If "[tumblrs.txt":](/tumblrs.txt) is a list to exclude, i already downloaded all blogs, and ready to create a .torrent file (6 gb)~~

nvm, i see the checklist on google docs.
Reason: Striked everything
Edited by DBot
DBot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

gui.derpi.user.title
Getting confused. Is "tumblrs.txt":/tumblrs.txt a list to EXCLUDE fully from "this list":/forums/uppers/topics/%E2%9C%BF-upload-resources-tumblr-nsfw-active ?

Or is "tumblrs.txt":/tumblrs.txt a list of partially uploaded conent to Derpi?

If partially, i really need a *huge* list of tumblr's API keys to work with, because they will run dry very quickly since i GET all /posts from every blog required to backup.

If "tumblrs.txt":/tumblrs.txt is a list to exclude, i already downloaded all blogs, and ready to create a .torrent file (6 gb)
No reason given
Edited by DBot