Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic My image was wrongfully taken down

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
**More of my images were removed!*

Β 
I don't know why, but for all five of my crystal rainbow power ponies that I uploaded - Pinkie Pie (2 vectors),Rainbow Dash (1 vector), Rarity (1 vector), and Fluttershy (1 vector) - the crystallized version got taken down! Only the non-crystallized version and the SVG file version are left? Don't people realize that someone may want to download the _*crystallized_* high-resolution PNG and not the SVG file or _*non-crystallized_* version? That's why I posted them.

Β 
This is very discouraging, when you take the time to post all the various versions for convenience and then some get removed just because they _*look_* like another version. **THOSE SVG IMAGES ARE TINY PREVIEWS, NOT ACTUAL PNG IMAGES**! How many times do I have to state this?

Β 
Now I must put that in the description to keep it from being removed, and yet it gets removed anyway?! :(

Β 
I have seen several images with two versions (low-resolution and high-resolution) on Derpibooru before, example: >>783943s and >>784007s (these two are the best example - they are even the same exact resolution!), >>832100s and >>831967s, >>936529s and >>936528s, >>915754s and >>915753s

Β 
If these weren't marked as "duplicates," neither should mine. Whoever uploaded these had the same intentions I did: to post multiple versions for viewers' convenience, instead of just one version that everyone may not necessarily prefer. In other words, **if my images from just a few weeks ago were removed, the staff should have done the same to these images years ago.** There was no valid reason to take those images I posted down, since they didn't violate any of our site rules or contradict them.

**And those images were not the ones I specifically requested a takedown of.**
Β 
Someone really needs to check into this. This is now the second time that this has happened. I contacted the staff before, but it wasn't resolved (the deleted image restored). I don't want to waste my time posting if what I post just gets deleted for _*appearing_* to be a duplicate, when in reality it is just the high-resolution PNG version of an SVG file with a similar-looking preview.

"

Β 
[
@Bravewind":](/images/2242902#comment_8735631) commented on >>2242902 (one of my removed ones that I reuploaded), and I quote:
[bq]
Β 

>
If you're looking for a reason to have it kept, additionally mention that it's reflected on the vertical axis maybe? If it helps[/bq]

Β 
And he's exactly right. Most of my removed images were flipped to avoid the "marked as a duplicate" problem, but I guess that came to naught.
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
*More of my images were removed!*

I don't know why, but for all five of my crystal rainbow power ponies that I uploaded - Pinkie Pie (2 vectors),Rainbow Dash (1 vector), Rarity (1 vector), and Fluttershy (1 vector) - the crystallized version got taken down! Only the non-crystallized version and the SVG file version are left? Don't people realize that someone may want to download the _crystallized_ high-resolution PNG and not the SVG file or _non-crystallized_ version? That's why I posted them.

This is very discouraging, when you take the time to post all the various versions for convenience and then some get removed just because they _look_ like another version. *THOSE SVG IMAGES ARE TINY PREVIEWS, NOT ACTUAL PNG IMAGES*! How many times do I have to state this?

Now I must put that in the description to keep it from being removed, and yet it gets removed anyway?! :(

I have seen several images with two versions (low-resolution and high-resolution) on Derpibooru before, example: >>783943s and >>784007s (these two are the best example - they are even the same exact resolution!), >>832100s and >>831967s, >>936529s and >>936528s, >>915754s and >>915753s

If these weren't marked as "duplicates," neither should mine. Whoever uploaded these had the same intentions I did: to post multiple versions for viewers' convenience, instead of just one version that everyone may not necessarily prefer. In other words, *if my images from just a few weeks ago were removed, the staff should have done the same to these images years ago.* There was no valid reason to take those images I posted down, since they didn't violate any of our site rules or contradict them.

Someone really needs to check into this. This is now the second time that this has happened. I contacted the staff before, but it wasn't resolved (the deleted image restored). I don't want to waste my time posting if what I post just gets deleted for _appearing_ to be a duplicate, when in reality it is just the high-resolution PNG version of an SVG file with a similar-looking preview.

"@Bravewind":/images/2242902#comment_8735631 commented on >>2242902 (one of my removed ones that I reuploaded), and I quote:
[bq]If you're looking for a reason to have it kept, additionally mention that it's reflected on the vertical axis maybe? If it helps[/bq]

And he's exactly right. Most of my removed images were flipped to avoid the "marked as a duplicate" problem, but I guess that came to naught.

Goodbye guys ;)

I don't know why, but for all five of my crystal rainbow power ponies that I uploaded - Pinkie Pie (2 vectors),Rainbow Dash (1 vector), Rarity (1 vector), and Fluttershy (1 vector) - the crystallized version got taken down! Only the non-crystallized version and the SVG file version are left? Don't people realize that someone may want to download the _crystallized_ high-resolution PNG and not the SVG file or _non-crystallized_ version? That's why I posted them.

This is very discouraging, when you take the time to post all the various versions for convenience and then some get removed just because they _look_ like another version. THOSE SVG IMAGES ARE TINY PREVIEWS, NOT ACTUAL PNG IMAGES! How many times do I have to state this?

If these weren't marked as "duplicates," neither should mine. Whoever uploaded these had the same intentions I did: to post multiple versions for viewers' convenience, instead of just one version that everyone may not necessarily prefer. In other words, *if my images from just a few weeks ago were removed, the staff should have done the same to these images years ago.* There was no valid reason to take those images I posted down, since they didn't violate any of our site rules or contradict them.

Someone really needs to check into this. This is now the second time that this has happened. I contacted the staff before, but it wasn't resolved (the deleted image restored). I don't want to waste my time posting if what I post just gets deleted for _appearing_ to be a duplicate, when in reality it is just the high-resolution PNG version of an SVG file with a similar-looking preview.

"@Bravewind":/images/2242902#comment_8735631
commented on >>2242902 (one of my removed ones that I reuploaded), and I quote:
[bq]If you're looking for a reason to have it kept, additionally mention that it's reflected on the vertical axis maybe? If it helps[/bq]

Goodbye guys ;)

This is very discouraging, when you take the time to post all the various versions for convenience and then some get removed just because they _look_ like another version. THOSE SVG IMAGES ARE TINY PREVIEWS, NOT ACTUAL PNG IMAGES! How many times do I have to state this?

"@Bravewind@":/images/2242902#comment_8735631
commented on >>2242902 (one of my removed ones that I reuploaded), and I quote:

Goodbye guys ;)

@Bravewind@ commented on >>2242902 (one of my removed ones that I reuploaded), and I quote:

Goodbye guys ;)

Bravewind commented on >>2242902 (one of my removed ones that I reuploaded), and I quote:

Goodbye guys ;)

I have seen several images with two versions (low-resolution and high-resolution) on Derpibooru before, example: >>783943s and >>784007s, >>832100s and >>831967s, >>936529s and >>936528s, >>915754s and >>915753s

Bravewind commented on >>2242902 (one of my removed ones that I reuploaded), and I quote:

Goodbye guys ;)

I have seen several images with two versions (low-resolution and high-resolution) on Derpibooru before, example: >>783943s and >>784007s, >>832100s and >>831967s, >>936529s and >>936528s, >>915754s and >>915753s

If these weren't marked as "duplicates," neither should mine. Whoever uploaded these had the same intentions I did: to post multiple versions for viewers' convenience, instead of just one version that everyone may not necessarily prefer.

Goodbye guys ;)