Pony with extreme care Tag images of/about the latest early episodes with spoiler:s09e22, spoiler:s09e23, ..., or spoiler:s09e26 and don't post spoilers about those episodes in other image threads.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by RushCars24 on Missing "Resotii/AguFanatic98" artist tag on the DNP list (Just WHY?)

RushCars24
Sci-Twi Lover
It's been quite a few years for now, but someone has brought two pic by Resotii for unknown reasons for today, but I'm telling everyone here has brought two pic by Resotii for unknown reasons, and I'm telling everyone here for the last time, +*that artist is DNP*+, look what this BP have done today:
>>2068356t>>2068414t

Turns out that the ""Artist:Resotii"":/tags/artist-colon-resotii tag was NOT on the "Do-Not-Post List":/dnp, kinda why the short description says "Artist is DNP". I've successfully reported both images above for a takedown, can we add ""Artist:Resotii"":/tags/artist-colon-resotii tag to the "Do-Not-Post List":/dnp right now? So we can no longer seeing this happening over and over again? I'm started to get tired on this.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24
RushCars24
Sci-Twi Lover
It's been quite a few years for now, but someone has brought two pic by Resotii for unknown reasons for today, but I'm telling everyone here for the last time, +*that artist is DNP*+, look what this BP have done today:
>>2068356t>>2068414t

Turns out that the ""Artist:Resotii"":/tags/artist-colon-resotii tag was NOT on the "Do-Not-Post List":/dnp, kinda why the short description says "Artist is DNP". I've successfully reported both images above for a takedown, can we add ""Artist:Resotii"":/tags/artist-colon-resotii tag to the "Do-Not-Post List":/dnp right now? So we can no longer seeing this happening over and over again? I'm started get tired on this.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24

Back