Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

i try report a dub image but got rejuct

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Site Moderator
友情は魔法だ🧚
@Paddy sparkle
Link it like this:

>>id

For example, if the URL is "https://derpibooru.org/images/2486148", the 'id' is 2486148, so, if you type:

>>2486148

then it's a link to the image, and looks like this:

>>2486148

That way, people can look at it. And if they have it filtered, it will be filtered so they will get a warning or a spoiler if it's something they normally would filter.

Alternatively, you can report the image you tried to report for reason of "other" and in the text field say you want to know why the duplicate was rejected.

Or you can go to the Support channel on Discord (the link is on the Contact page, under the Community column in the footer of the site).

Also, just because people seem to keep missing this fact, This is not a support forum. In all honestly, I think I'm the only staff member who has this thread subscribed any more, and I'm not on staff right now, so I can't even help you.
Litrojia
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Site Assistant
ok this is lit
I took a look at your duplicate report. The difference between the two images is indeed very slight, but it is there. NSFW ahead: >>2486096 is meant to show her with a wet diaper, and >>2486085 is not. The color of her diaper is slightly darker in one version than the other. The uploader alluded to this in the tagging and descriptions of each image.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
CRUSHCORE

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~