Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Did I cross a line?

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Applefai":](/uppers/did-i-cross-a-line/post/3708542#post_3708542
)  
Looking ... Yes, it was just a joke unrelated to the franchise or the fandom, pasted onto an image of Cheerilee, so it was deleted for Rule #3 - "Obligatory Pony". Images should always have a clear association to MLP:FiM, and just pasting text onto a pony doesn't make it "associated".

If you'd like to discuss this or have any other questions, feel free to reply, or you can PM me if they're personal, and you can always get in touch with staff by joining us in the -help channel on IRC (available at the bottom of every page).
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Applefai":/uppers/did-i-cross-a-line/post/3708542#post_3708542
Looking ... Yes, it was just a joke unrelated to the franchise or the fandom, pasted onto an image of Cheerilee, so it was deleted for Rule #3 - "Obligatory Pony". Images should always have a clear association to MLP:FiM, and just pasting text onto a pony doesn't make it "associated".

If you'd like to discuss this or have any other questions, feel free to reply, or you can PM me if they're personal.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Looking ...
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves