Scheduled (Possible) Site Outage Due to maintenance at our hosting provider, Derpibooru may be offline or intermitently unavailable starting at 20:00UTC on July 6th. This maintenance may last up to eight hours.

Dealing with artist edit problems before uploading

Beta Minion

Hi there i wanna to know what type of artists are allowing edits i have bad luck editing screencaps so i need few help :( their do not post sucks so show me a list of allowed edit artist post .
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Site Moderator
Artist Concierge
@Beta Minion
Look at the artist's tag. If it says;

Then please DO NOT use their work in an edit.

It's also really bad form — and against our rules — to not give credit to the artists whose work you use in edits.

In the future, if you use someone else's work in your edits, please make sure before using their art that they are ok with their work being used in edits (ie: get permission) and please make sure that you both tag the artists whose work you use in your edits, and tag the upload as an "Edit".

As to a list of artists who welcome edits, there are some, you could do a search for "trace" — if an artist has allowed a trace of their art to remain on the site there's a better chance they are ok with edits of their work.
The Smiling Pony
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

✨DRAW MORE FLEETFOOT✨
You should also keep in mind that editing people's work to send a message the artist would generally be expected to not appreciate is a no-no. eg. turning a safe and cute picture of Derpy into a nazi with a scat fetish or editing a an artist's OC as a way to attack them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~