Any way to find out the fate of an image you uploaded that vanished?

šŸ“
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL šŸŽ  stallion
I uploaded an image last evening that seemed to attract downvotes. When I looked at my profile page today, that image is no longer in the ā€œmy uploadsā€ section of my profile, nor in the my:uploaded search. The tag changelog suggests it was either deleted or merged (but I doubt it was merged, since the entire reason I uploaded it was because it had no matches on the reverse image search).
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
The image you uploaded was deleted for Rule #3. It was a websiteā€™s logo, and the only thing MLP related was that there was the hind end of a horse drawn on it.
Ā 
If the website would like to advertise, it may apply for an ad slot, but the logo itself seemed unrelated to MLP.
GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
That being said it might be nice to get a notification to the uploader of why an image has been removed.
Ā 
Could be teachable.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@GyroTech Ā 
For images that break rules that threaten the site, like Rule #1 or Rule #5, we absolutely PM the individual who uploaded the image. For Rule #3 or things like #7 or #4 we only do so if the person persists or if it becomes a problem.
Ā 
And, as always, everyone is welcome to come to -help in IRC if they want to talk about why something was deleted.
GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
@Derpy Whooves Ā 
Sure, I expect that problem users will get a pm. Just some sort of automated system to say x was deleted for y will likely create less moderator work going forward since itā€™ll help users cut down on future mistakes.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@GyroTech Ā 
There are a lot of reasons that images are deleted where an automated message would be really really really annoying, like artist takedowns, YCH auctions ending, duplicates, or if one user has, like, a full dozen images deleted in a single day for the same reason.
Ā 
And we do not want to inform the uploader in all cases when something has been deleted - for example if an artist does a takedown on a 5 year old image, I canā€™t imagine how notifying the uploader would be of any use.
Ā 
Something like youā€™re describing could probably be automated over time with resources, but for now, we handle each deletion as itā€™s own special case.
TheScribbleFolder
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Im Allergic to Kiwis
i also had an image that was deleted, it was a drawing of fluttershy in a bikini that i drew that had alot of upvotes, but its not there anymore :(
Rainbow Z
Wallet After Summer Sale -

cry of fear is best game
Ok so I canā€™t really find a thread like this but this is as close as gonna get, there is an animation Iā€™m looking for and I canā€™t seem to find it on derpibooru, can anyone help?
Rainbow Z
Wallet After Summer Sale -

cry of fear is best game
@Derpy Whooves Ā 
Well, it was Anon filly, and letā€™s just say sheā€™s doin the do and itā€™s cropped, I need ti find the uncropped version I have the animation, itā€™s just not on the site from what I can tell, idk if itā€™s patreon or notā€¦ This is the animation In question https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392500155418542080/646534611337478164/POV_Anonfilly_Cute_Lewd_as_fuck_cropped_POV_filly_fuck.mp4
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide