Viewing last 25 versions of post by Binkyt11 in topic Writing Desk is Raven?

Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
"[@cheezedoodle":](/tagging/writing-desk-is-raven/post/3536990#post_3536990
)  
Prehaps. It's really weird since they either forgot her horn by accident, just had her as a one shot background character and never thought about it again until she started to become a more developed character (although I'm not sure if which came first, Return of the Crystal Empire or the comics that shows her as a unicorn), or Hasbro just asked them to make her a unicorn. Regardless, while I'm usually okay with these sort of things since there's usually a lot of variations, here it's literally just one small detail that is missing from an otherwise exact same design.

Looking at [screencaps](https://derpibooru.org/search?q=raven%2C+screencap) from the show, I think it might be the first option. She has appeared multiple times, though she os sometimes missing her horn. Not only in Ponyville either, her most recent show appearance was in "Spice Up Your Life". *In Canterlot.* This happens all the time with background characters, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the cases where it might be an error.
No reason given
Edited by Binkyt11
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
"@cheezedoodle":/tagging/writing-desk-is-raven/post/3536990#post_3536990
Prehaps. It's really weird since they either forgot her horn by accident, just had her as a one shot background character and never thought about it again until she started to become a more developed character (although I'm not sure if which came first, Return of the Crystal Empire or the comics that shows her as a unicorn), or Hasbro just asked them to make her a unicorn. Regardless, while I'm usually okay with these sort of things since there's usually a lot of variations, here it's literally just one small detail that is missing from an otherwise exact same design.
No reason given
Edited by Binkyt11