Was the wall of purple tag purged?

GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
As it says on its face. We once had a tag when there were many ocs in one picture called Wall of purple , but it seems it’s been knocked down to 2. It seems silly to have removed this one since there is no other way to search or filter for it. And I know at least 2 people have complained on groupshot images about seeing them.

The syntax just doesn’t cover a way to search for how many individual tags hit oc:*.
Love Letter

Gen 1 Pony
Sounds like what you really want is something like a multiple OCs or lots of OCs tag. Wall of purple really isn’t descriptive for that.
GyroTech
Blitz - For supporting the site
Piaow!! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Emerald -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

The Prettiest Catbird
@ArmadilloEater  
It also used to have a tag description, but that disappeared too.

@Masque Raccoon  
It was originally made in the style of the other ‘wall of x’ tags back when those existed. In this case the purple refers to the purple tags ocs have. I will admit it could probably have a better name, but that is at least what it used to be.

It’s a shame I seem to have lost my script I used to generate the initial list.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide