Upside down heart hooves

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

I was wondering if there was a tag for heart hooves in the orientation that G5 has them, and it turns out there’s two: reverse heart hooves and upside down heart hoof. Both have just one image, though were both tagged by a mod. I didn’t bring it up sooner because while I think it would be a neat tag, I’m not sure if it would get much use or just take up space. If it is worthwhile, these ought to be merged and set to imply heart hoof. My vote is to merge to “upside down heart hoof” because it aligns with the “heart hoof” tag with their singular forms, and it’s personally more intuitive. While I’m thinking of it, would it make sense to set heart hoof tags to imply underhoof too?
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Aliasing to new tag “upside-down hoof heart”, because “upside-down heart hoof” could be taken to mean the correct orientation where the heart would usually appear upside-down from a normal heart. Also aliasing “heart hoof” to “hoof heart” (more correct in the way it’s referring to things, as it’s a heart in a hoof, plus more like “hoof to heart”).
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Well it makes more sense to start with heart as that’s more likely what people will type first. But both should be aliased together regardless if they are not already.
Posted Report
Background Pony #F98C
heart shaped hooves should get aliased in, too.
@Princess Luna
Ummm…I think this destroyed a couple of tags that meant different things.
hoof heart meant a heart on the side of a hoof:

…a very confusing situation with heart hoof, of course, but I hope the mods have a way to see which posts were tagged with it before the alias in order to apply some better-phrased tag (such as hearts on hooves).
heart hooves was the hoof counterpart to heart hands, a gesture:

…likewise confusing, and I also hope they can be fished out with a better-worded tag. on second thought, maybe just tag it “heart hands” regardless if it’s hands or hooves.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@Background Pony #F98C
Oof, forgot about the G3 hoof hearts. Really those ought to be two separate tags, and now is as good a time as any to do so. Maybe ditch the underhoof implication until that’s ironed out.
Was the “heart hooves” thing merged just now or was that some other time? Regardless, that warrants a separate tag too.
Posted Report
Background Pony #F98C
Was the “heart hooves” thing merged just now or was that some other time? Regardless, that warrants a separate tag too.
I dunno, hadn’t noticed. The most recent time it was used was 2 years ago, so that’s inconclusive. Anyway, it had very few pictures of it, dwarfed by times it was used to mean heart-shaped-underhooves. Maybe it should just be tagged as heart hands without needing a separate tag, now that I’m thinking about it more.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide