Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic The "teenager" tag

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
EDIT: I meant to call this thread the teenager TAG. I can't edit the name again now.
:x

I like to go through Derpibooru adding missing pony, earth pony/pegasus/unicorn, mare, and stallion tages to images ocf characters.
However, take Sandbar and Pistachio. I naturally tend to put "stallion" on their images, since they aren't truely full colts like Rumble. But I've seen the "teenager" tag on them too sometimes.
Can "teenager" and "stallion" co-exist? I think both can be true, it doesn't have to be an either or thing. I see those two guys as stallions, still. Just younger stallions.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
EDIT: I meant to call this thread the teenager TAG. I can't edit the name again now.

I like to go through Deerpibooru adding missing pony, earth pony/pegasus/unicorn, mare, and stallion tages to images oc characters.
However, take Sandbar and Pistachio. I naturally tend to put "stallion" on their images, since they aren't truely full colts like Rumble. But I've seen the "teenager" tag on them too sometimes.
Can "teenager" and "stallion" co-exist? I think both can be true, it doesn't have to be an either or thing. I see those two guys as stallions, still. Just younger stallions.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor

I like to go through Deepibooru adding missing pony, earth pony/pegasus/unicorn, mare, and stallion tages to images oc characters.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
EDIT: I meant to call this teenager TAG. I can't edit the name again now.

I li
ke to go through Deepibooru adding missing pony, earth pony/pegasus/unicorn, mare, and stallion tages to images oc characters.
Can "teenager" and "stallion" co-exist? I think both can be true, it doesn't have to be an either or thing. I see those two guys as stallions, still. Just younger stallionas.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk