Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Tag implications involving young ponies

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "[crystal filly":](/tags/crystal+filly) (which has a good 20 results), _*none_* of the tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

"

[
sea filly":](/tags/sea+filly) (should it be changed to "seapony filly"?)
"

[
harshfilly":](/tags/harshfilly
"
)  
[
hippogriff filly":](/tags/hippogriff+filly
"
)  
[
giant filly":](/tags/giant+filly
"
)  
[
dragon filly":](/tags/dragon+filly) (name is an artifact of "dracony")
"

[
earth filly":](/tags/earth+filly) (shouldn't they instead be called "earth pony filly"?)
"

[
human to filly":](/tags/human+to+filly

)

There are also Gameloft titles that aren't set to anything:
"

[
baker filly":](/tags/baker+filly
"
)  
[
giddy fanfilly":](/tags/giddy+fanfilly

Sidenote: It wasn't until now that I realized ["how few amount of races have tags for their younger versions":/tags?tq=*filly]. There are tags for, for example, earth ponies, seaponies, and crystal ponies; but there are none for "unicorns":/search?q=unicorn%2C+filly, "pegasi":/search?q=pegasus%2C+filly, "kirin":/search?q=kirin%2C+filly, or any "original species":/search?q=original+species%2C+filly despite there being plenty of images of filly versions of them. So I don't get why they don't exist.
)
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which has a good 20 results), _none_ of the tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

"sea filly":/tags/sea+filly (should it be changed to "seapony filly"?)
"harshfilly":/tags/harshfilly
"hippogriff filly":/tags/hippogriff+filly
"giant filly":/tags/giant+filly
"dragon filly":/tags/dragon+filly (name is an artifact of "dracony")
"earth filly":/tags/earth+filly (shouldn't they instead be called "earth pony filly"?)
"human to filly":/tags/human+to+filly

"baker filly":/tags/baker+filly
"giddy fanfilly":/tags/giddy+fanfilly

Sidenote: It wasn't until now that I realized ["how few amount of races have tags for their younger versions":/tags?tq=*filly]. There are tags for, for example, earth ponies, seaponies, and crystal ponies; but there are none for "unicorns":/search?q=pegasusnicorn%2C+filly, "pegasi":/search?q=pegasus%2C+filly, "kirin":/search?q=kirin%2C+filly, or any "original species":/search?q=original+species%2C+filly despite there being plenty of images of filly versions of them. So I don't get why they don't exist.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which has a good 20 results), _none_ of the tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

"earth filly":/tags/earth+filly (shouldn't they instead be called "earth pony filly"?)

Sidenote: It wasn't until now that I realized ["how few amount of races have tags for their younger versions":/tags?tq=*filly]. There are tags for, for example, earth ponies, seaponies, and crystal ponies; but there are none for "unicorns":/search?q=pegasus%2C+filly, "pegasi":/search?q=pegasus%2C+filly, "kirin":/search?q=kirin%2C+filly, or any "original species":/search?q=original+species%2C+filly despite there being plenty of images of filly versions of them. So I don't get why they don't exist.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

Sidenote: It wasn't until now that I realized ["how few amount of races have tags for their younger versions":/tags?tq=*filly]. There are tags for, for example, earth ponies, seaponies, and crystal ponies; but there are none for unicorns, pegasi, kirin, or any original species despite there being plenty of images of filly versions of them. So I don't get why they don't exist.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which only has 20 results out of at least 92; not bad, considering it's an unpopular race anyways), _none_ of the tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

Sidenote: It wasn't until now that I realized ["how few amount of races have tags for their younger versions":/tags?tq=*filly]. There are tags for, for example, earth ponies, seaponies, and crystal ponies; but there are none for unicorns, pegasi, kirin, or any original species despite there being plenty of images of filly versions of them. So I don't get why they don't exist.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which only has 20 results; out of at leass than half92; noft how mbad, conysidering it's actn uanpopullyar therace, but anywaystill...), _none_ of the tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which has 20 results; less than ghalf of hodw 20many reis actually there, but still...), _none_ of the tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

Sidenote: It wasn't until now that I realized how few amount of races have tags for their younger versions. There are tags for, for example, earth ponies, seaponies, and crystal ponies; but there are none for unicorns, pegasi, kirin, or any original species despite there being plenty of images of filly versions of them. So I don't get why they don't exist.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which has a good 20 results), _none_ of the (surprisingly few) tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which has a good 20 results), _none_ of the (surprisingly few) tags for other races have implications set, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which has a good 20 results), _none_ of the other races have implications set:, so all have less results than "crystal filly" because of this.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I first thought some of the "==________== filly" tags were only barely used because of neglect. But then I noticed that, unlike "crystal filly":/tags/crystal+filly (which has a good 20 results), none of the others have implications set:
"sea filly":/tags/sea+filly (should it be changed to "sea pony filly"?)

No reason given