Suggestions for this website

Sarsath
Artist -

-Make the tags of Sunset Satan, Midnight Sparkle, and Daydream Shimmer blue  
-Make the tag “commissioner:insert person here” purple, just like how the tag “artist”insert person here” is purple. A user’s commissions should also be listed.  
-In addition, make the tag “writer:insert person here”/“story by:insert person here” purple. Some art pieces include stories that are written by somebody else. An analogy would be Indiana Jones, which was directed by Steven Spielberg, but was written by George Lucas. A user’s stories should also be listed.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Hmm, maybe. Some of these are rather big changes, will need proper discussion. Also, moved to the appropriate forum.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Please do not add more tags to the “artist/editor” category. It’s already hard enough to sort out multiple copyright claims on hundreds of images during takedowns without also having to mentally separate out people who have no copyright claim on an image from those who reasonably might. It’s fine if they are added to a new category, but we need to keep the “creator” category clean.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Sarsath  
Those things do not convey copyright. If those tags also become ‘origin’ category tags, then it will be really add a lot of pain (and almost certainly even more errors) to the existing takedown process if they sort in the middle of actual ‘artist:’ tags.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide