"Stormwalker" should be an alias for "Cloudchaser"

Wolfgang Anonymous
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

I'm a smartass.
Stormwalker -> Cloudchaser

This thread shows my reasoning for wanting this change, and it shows the reasoning for the other forum post that I’m making alongside it. If you’re wondering why I think this change is necessary, look at that link.

Short reason for whoever doesn’t want to look through a thread: I think two general (blue) character tags for one character is very redundant and over-complicated, so I want to merge the two existing tags under the tag that has more images under it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide