Species listing

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@Background Pony #3C3A  
I’d prefer to have it done ahead of time. :)  
I don’t think they’re going to do it for the last tag, unfortunately. Asked for that one almost a month ago. :(

Also, I love Badumsquish and all, no offense - but you shouldn’t have exclusive rights to species tags just because you’re Derpi-famous. Everyone should - even the background ponies. If you’re only giving famous artists those immediate specialties, that’s biased. >:(
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬  
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬  
Done for all, including cognitum alicorn. My intention wasn’t to restrict species tags to artists like Badumsquish, rather I thought it was excessive, and until now I wasn’t able to get other staff opinions on this. However, staff discussion made me realize that my reasoning for denying the species tag was pretty arbitrary. My apologies for causing trouble here.

Note that I didn’t set the phoenix pony tags to imply “fusion”, since there are many interpretations of phoenix ponies and not all involve fusion.

@Wiimeiser  
Done
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Done for all, including cognitum alicorn. My intention wasn’t to restrict species tags to artists like Badumsquish, rather I thought it was excessive, and until now I wasn’t able to get other staff opinions on this. However, staff discussion made me realize that my reasoning for denying the species tag was pretty arbitrary. My apologies for causing trouble here.
Note that I didn’t set the phoenix pony tags to imply “fusion”, since there are many interpretations of phoenix ponies and not all involve fusion.

Aww thank you :) I’m sorry if I made it look like you were wronging us as artists Litroja. That was not my intention at all. More of a general approach than personal. :(

If anything, I was probably wrong on my approach. Lesson to be more tolerant. :3 Thank you all the same for getting them done. ♡ c:

No need to apologize. Really should be me. :c

Keep up your good work. :>
Background Pony #3C3A
I happened upon the tag wildling unicorn and it seems like it might be a species - about half the images with it are tagged original species - but I couldn’t be sure whether it’s just an AU/alternate design sort of thing instead. (On the other hand, classical unicorn is a species tag even though it’s often just a visual reinterpretation of regular ol’ in-the-show unicorns.)

Anyway, I thought I’d bring it up here for consideration. Mildgyth uploaded the majority of these so maybe they can shed some light on the situation?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide