Species listing

deactivateda0841fe

@icey wicey 1517  
Because it’s always been a body-type tag, that’s why it’s not tagged on anthros. It’s just super not obvious because the name is misleading and it’s been that way for years. Naturally people mistag that all the time.

In the end I hope to phase it out in favor of feral, to make the meaning more obvious.

@Dragonpone  
Because it’s really nice to be able to tag and filter these specifically. A lot of people only like 4-legged body type or the opposite. That’s why the pony tag existed in the first place, to fill in that gap.
deactivateda0841fe

I’m actually going to move pony back to species as the category change is just causing confusion right now. We can have a proper cleanup later and whatever we do with that should get its own thread because I’m going to need a lot of hands for it.

Do note that pony is still used under the old definition, which is for the 4-legged show style ponies. Nothing was actually changing in the definition today, it was just to reinforce the definition that was already in place.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@lincolnbrewsterfan  
Done.  
However, I didn’t set it to imply “crystallized” because I imagine the characters could be born crystal rather than transformed. Also, your image doesn’t count because Fluffle Puff doesn’t belong to the “fluffy pony” species (despite being abundantly fluffy).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide