Species listing

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
Why does zebroid (zebra x any pony race) exist separately from zony (zebra x pony) and why in the endless sky does “zony” imply “pony” when “pony” isn’t a species qualifier - it’s bodyshape one, and one that doesn’t even apply to zebras with repeated rulings to that point, at that?
deactivateda0841fe

@Barhandar  
Technically zebroid applies to any equine species crossbreed and zony is just a pony crossbreed (they’re both real words). That being said there’s probably not much point in keeping both, but I think that should get a dedicated thread.

As for the implication. It was a blurry week since I handled a ton of tags during that time, apparently I wasn’t paying that close of attention and I agree that it should have never been implied. I’ll remove that now.
deactivateda0841fe

Busy with family time. Don’t worry I do keep up with this!

@Rainbow Eevee  
@Frustration in Excelsis  
@Melisareb  
All done as described.

@Badumsquish  
Done. But I implied to hybrid instead of original species as @Damaged mentioned. I know it’s kinda hard to split hairs here but it seems more appropriate to the intention.

@Melisareb  
Seems less a species and more of themed?

Ponified definitely applies  
Object pony seems to be more for a pony made of an element rather than themed, so I’m not sure if that’s really appropriate.  
Original species for the reason mentioned above.

I’m not against it, just wanted to get thoughts on it first before I put it through.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide