Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Species listing

Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[@Background Pony \#3C3A](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=5241503#post_5241503)
> [@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=5241432#post_5241432)
> `pony` is a body shape. An anthro pegasus should not be tagged with `pony`.
~~Then why is it not gray-tagged instead of brown-tagged? Also, that would indirectly imply zebras are ponies, too, since they do share the same shape in the show.~~

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, as honestly I am not good with knowing terms and yet here I am over-analyzing terms.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[@Background Pony \#3C3A](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=5241503#post_5241503)
> [@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬](/forums/tagging/topics/species-listing?post_id=5241432#post_5241432)
~~Then why is it not gray-tagged instead of brown-tagged? Also, that would indirectly imply zebras are ponies, too, since they do share the same shape in the show.~~

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, as honestly I am not good with knowing terms and yet here I am over-analyzing terms.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Then why is it not gray-tagged instead of brown-tagged? Also, that would indirectly imply zebras are ponies, too, since they do share the same shape in the show.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Then why is it not gray-tagged instead of brown-tagged? Also, that would indirectly imply zebras are ponies, too.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Then why is it not gray-tagged instead of brown-tagged? Also, that would imply zebras are ponies, too.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
If it's supposed to be a body sThape, then why is it not gray-tagged instead of brown-tagged?
Reason: The first part of my statement was kind of silly.