deactivateda0841fe

"[@Damaged":](/tagging/species-listing/post/4553308#post_4553308
)  
But I already did that one :(

"

[
@mjangelvortex":](/tagging/species-listing/post/4553795#post_4553795
)  
Cows are the name for females, but are also used for the species as a whole colloquially. Technically they're both cattle. It's one of the few species that have a weird gendered-not-gendered name system thatnd it's usekind aboutf a mess fromuch as the maing perspectives name. It's kind oBef a moress. I made it a brown name under the premise of "I don't want to mess with this right now while doing this in bulk so I'll just do both and figure it out later". I figured it would pop again soon, and I'm glad it did.

Anyways, as far as options go I know
e621 aliases everything to cattle I know, but I don't think that really makes sense for us. Since cows are generally what people call them, maybe just imply to cow and remove the species category on bull? That's kind of what I'm thinking now unless anybody has any better ideas.

Edit: Oh yeah, I implied that to pokemon and browned it.
No reason given
Edited by deactivateda0841fe
deactivateda0841fe

"@Damaged":/tagging/species-listing/post/4553308#post_4553308

"@mjangelvortex":/tagging/species-listing/post/4553795#post_4553795
Cows are the name for females, but are also used for the species as a whole colloquially. Technically they're both cattle. It's one of the few species that have a weird gendered name system that is used about as much as the main species name. It's kind of a mess. e621 uses cattle I know, but I don't think that really makes sense for us. I made it a brown name under the premise of "I don't want to mess with this right now while doing this in bulk so I'll just do both and figure it out later". I figured it would pop again soon.

e621 aliases everything to cattle I know, but I don't think that really makes sense for us. Since cows are generally what people call them, maybe just imply to cow and remove the species category on bull? That's kind of what I'm thinking now unless anybody has any better ideas.

No reason given
deactivateda0841fe

Cows are the name for females, but are also used for the species as a whole colloquially. Technically they're both cattle. It's one of the few species that have a weird gendered name system that is used about as much as the main species name. It's kind of a mess. e621 uses cattle I know, but I don't think that really makes sense for us. I made it a brown name under the premise of "I don't want to mess with this right now while doing this in bulk so I'll just do both and figure it out later". I figured it would pop again soon.

Since cows are generally what people call them, maybe just imply to cow and remove the species category on bull? That's kind of what I'm thinking now unless anybody has any better ideas.

No reason given
deactivateda0841fe

Since cows are generally what people call them, maybe just imply to cow and remove the species category on bull? That's kind of what I'm thinking now unless anybody has any better ideas.
No reason given