Viewing last 25 versions of post by deactivateda0841fe in topic Species listing

deactivateda0841fe

"[@mjangelvortex":](/tagging/species-listing/post/4548359#post_4548359
)  
Longma is from chinese mythology, half horse half dragon. It's kind of mostly ponified here though because of thems fightin' herds, but probably not enough to automatically tag it pony. As far as horse the tag should pretty much be used for traditional horses, as opposed to show style. Doesn't really fit well in either of those.

I'll go ahead make both a species and add the dragon and hybrid implications though for both, and pony for the other.

As for smooze as a species tag I don't think it really fits. You can't really make a smooze character that's not the smooze. It's too abstract to really make into other species, so-to-speak.
No reason given
Edited by deactivateda0841fe
deactivateda0841fe

"@mjangelvortex":/tagging/species-listing/post/4548359#post_4548359
Longma is from chinese mythology, half horse half dragon. It's kind of mostly ponified here though because of thems fightin' herds, but probably not enough to automatically tag it pony. As far as horse the tag should pretty much be used for traditional horses, as opposed to show style. Doesn't really fit well in either of those.

I'll go ahead make both a species and add the dragon and hybrid implications though for both, and pony for the other.

As for smooze as a species tag I don't think it really fits. You can't really make a smooze character that's not the smooze. It's too abstract to really make into other species, so-to-speak.
No reason given
deactivateda0841fe

I'll cgo anhead make both a species and add the dragon and hybrid implications though for both, and pony for the other.
No reason given
deactivateda0841fe

I can make both a species and add the dragon and hybrid implications though for both, and pony for the other.
No reason given