Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Shorthands and abbreviations for the new cast

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
"[@Litrojia":](/forums/tagging/topics/shorthands-and-abbreviations-for-the-new-cast?post_id=5131068#post_5131068
)  
I've actually started to wonder if they need shorthands at all because their first names are pertty short and I just use those for searching.

Sunny is more of a problem though, cause "sunny" is taken. I had thought of the idea of sst for her too.

Another shorthand I was thinking of was for the tag "mane five (g5)". The mane six have "m6", so What about "m5g5"? Or even just m5? The other "mane 5" doesn't have that on it.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
"@Litrojia":/forums/tagging/topics/shorthands-and-abbreviations-for-the-new-cast?post_id=5131068#post_5131068
I've actually started to wonder if they need shorthands at all because their first names are pertty short and I just use those for searching.
Sunny is more of a problem though, cause "sunny" is taken. I had thought of the idea of sst for her too.
Another shorthand I was thinking of was for the tag "mane five (g5)". The mane six have "m6", so What about "m5g5"? Or even just m5? The other "mane 5" doesn't have that.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
"@Litrojia":/forums/tagging/topics/shorthands-and-abbreviations-for-the-new-cast?post_id=5131068#post_5131068
Another shorthand I was thinking of was for the tag "mane five (g5)". The mane six have "m6", so What about "m5g5"?
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
I've actually started to wonder if they need shorthands at all because their names are pertty short.
Another shorthand I was thinking of was for the tag "mane five (g5)". The mane six have "m6", so What about "m5g5"?
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk