Shipping tags general

Rarizzy!
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

RARITY!
@Dragonpone
I’m not sure. I posted a comment in the image asking (was that the right place to put it?); earlier in the comment thread, two users were arguing about the ship name. (should I ask it here instead, for good measure?)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I think that repurposing the historical tag dawnstorm for misty brightdawn + zipp storm sounds great.
And the new tag sentrydawn is a brilliant tag for luster dawn + oc:storm sentry.
The tag warring on >>3105209, and the off topic debate there, have reached a point where I feel like doing something now is a good idea.
Assuming this is the way we’re heading, I’ll fix the tags on >>3105209 and ask people to bring any further discussion of ship names here.
Update: Ok, made the changes, and asked people on the images where it was being tagwarred to please use this thread in the future.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide