Shipping tags general

Posted Report
Background Pony #78AE
@Grapefruit Face
There’s already a thread proposing some G5 ship renames so I’d recommend proposing them there before unilaterally asking for changes.
Posted Report
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Badge Dragon
@Grapefruit Face
Grapepipp done.
As for the tag name changes, to quote myself:
If the current name isn’t detrimental (say, it’s unintuitive or confusing), I don’t like changing tags for no other reason than that I personally prefer something else.
That said, depending on what may result from that thread, maybe the tag names will be changed. There’s current discussion among staff on several changes that may or may not be made to shipping tags.
Basically, what @Background Pony #78AE said.
Posted Report
Background Pony #78AE
It was pointed out in the wrong thread that:
carrotmac’s short description says “Carrot Top X Golden Harvest shipping” but ought to say “Carrot Top X Big Macintosh shipping”
extra ironic that Carrot Top and Golden Harvest are the same character
Posted Report
Smithers
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

No, *you're* a cute pony
*Makes note to use “Carrot Top X Golden Harvest shipping” description for a Carrot Top selfcest tag*
Couldn’t find any of that, but now you’ve got me wondering about other selfcest of ponies with two names. Dr Whooves x Time Turner, Vinyl Scratch x DJ Pon-3, Berry Punch x Berryshine and Bon Bon x Sweetie Drops all exist, but none of them have ship names yet. Don’t know whether to double up one name (à la dashdash etc.) or portmanteau the two names as if they were different ponies.
Okay, I’ve added a name for one that works either way and one that was too good to pass up.

berryberry
Berry Punch X Berryshine shipping
lesbian
female
selfcest
self paradox

bonbonbonbon
Bon Bon X Sweetie Drops shipping
lesbian
female
selfcest
self paradox
Semi-related, assuming half-r63 selfcests are still subject to “r63 ship implies the base ship,” we should add:
dashblitz -> dashdash
bubblepie -> piepie
rarilusive -> rararararara
The annoying part would be actually adding the base ship to existing images without the spurious implied lesbian.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide