Shipping tags general

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
For seedbloom shouldnt there be some type of age diff tag? If we are assuming its default filly apple bloom and the great seedling who is ambiguously very very old / eternal
I’m not sure because there may be a case where a picture features Apple Bloom older. May be better not to add that implication so it doesn’t have to be removed over and over again.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Huh, something odd. chrys x shining really shouldnt imply infidelity, considering ship pics are generally au and not specifically in canon contexts (like imagine adding infidelity to any non cheesepie pinkie ships)
Posted Report
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@LoreJuniper
The difference with cheesepie is that it wasn’t something that “happened” until the actual end of the series. It’s been since the intro of Shining & Cadance that they’ve been together.
Posted Report
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@LoreJuniper
You’re not incorrect. But there are two main points I would consider:
  1. It might not be the case every time, but it is common. Having the implication there is better than not, and when it isn’t applicable (say, with swingers or polyamory) the tag should be removed. Without context (which there often is not) it’s better to err on the side of caution. But I would argue the more important point is:
  2. Infidelity is a very highly filtered and watched tag. People who use it often do so for the express purpose of not seeing these pairings outside of their established relationships, or vice-verse for people who really like it. It indeed would probably be more technically correct to switch the tags in a way where infidelity is much more specific. But lots of people would be really upset with not being able to find/filter the stuff they want. I’m usually a proponent for accurate tag names, but sometimes I have to bend to how people actually interact with tags.
Background Pony #B1D3
@icicle wicicle 1517
It didn’t come by those numbers organically. Look it it’s history, it’s been recently propogated by a single user, sombraeburn on the other hand is a much older tag and is the already recognized shipping tag for Sombra X Braeburn.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide