Shipping tags general

Background Pony #B1D3
Alias Celestimoon (193) <-> Mooncest (204)
We have two Nightmare Moon X Celestia tags. Celestimoon already has implications set up, however after looking through its tag history, it looks like it was made relatively recently and pushed by just a few people. Mooncest on the other hand is around seven years old if not older and just never received proper tag implications before.
Alias whichever way seems most appropriate, I would cast my vote to make Mooncest the primary tag due to seniority and a more natural tag growth.
Deliverer
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

don't drink and tag
Looks like we finally got ourselves a Pipp Petals and Littlepip shipping picture. Incoming puntastic palindromic shipping names.

Suggested names: Pipppip, Pippipp, Little Pip
Characters: oc:littlepip, pipp petals
Implications: shipping, lesbian, female
Notes: Suggested names are all I could find at a glance in the comments and in my head, there surely may be alternatives.
Background Pony #5297
Hello everypony, i have a question. For pictures that are shipping Sunny Starscout together with her Father Argyle Starshine, could we use Sunny Starshine as the oficial shipping name tag for this adorable pair?
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Sombra Aficionado
Hello everypony, i have a question. For pictures that are shipping Sunny Starscout together with her Father Argyle Starshine, could we use Sunny Starshine as the oficial shipping name tag for this adorable pair?
I agree with this!
Background Pony #78AE
We need a ship name for Sandbar and Silver Spoon. SilverBar was the original tagging on the image in question, but could be confused with sandstream due Silver Soon and Silverstream having their names being the same in the first half
An obvious option is to swap the portmanteau to “sandspoon”, but I have no strong opinion so please defer if someone prefers something else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide