Shipping tags general

Background Pony #78AE
@Background Pony #B1D3
Sure we do. For example, “lesbian” is wrong for r63 pictures.
Some high-sensitivity tags are assigned as implications even if they’ll sometimes be wrong (and have to be removed in an extra editing step) because they’re more important to never forget, than to never mis-apply.
Background Pony #9C0B
PippZipp should have the following aliases added:
  • ZippPipp
  • G5 princest
  • Princest (g5)
These are all (currently) preemptive requests. The first is so taggers do not need to be specific about which Royal Pegasister is listed first. Options 2 & 3 were because I was curious if any such images existed and those were the first two tags I thought to search, and I assume I am not unique in that regard.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
novadams
Prince Nova x Tanya Adams (ponified by A4R91N from Red Alert)
Straight
Male and Female
Shipping
Should imply oc:prince nova, oc:tanya adams, shipping, male and female, ponified and oc x oc. Not necessary but should probably also imply crossover since Tanya is not a pony originally.
Prince Nova belongs to this user, so hopefully he is okay with this. :) I think it should be fine. :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide