Searching for "anthro, pony, solo" has over a thousand results

Maonyman
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I wanna go to Equestria
Anthro pics are not supposed to be tagged as pony, per pony’s description. Pics with multiple characters that break this rule are a lot harder to find and correct, but this simple search at least should return very few results (if any).

Can a mod with bulk tagging capabilities please fix this? It should be relatively easy but it’ll still take a bit of double checking as you go since some of the pics are actually tagged “solo” incorrectly and should keep the “pony” tag, such as >>2371177
Maonyman
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I wanna go to Equestria
@wrath_loveira

Personally I haven’t really had much of a problem with any other mixups like this. The issue with anthro pics being tagged pony is if you only want to see pics that contain ponies then your only options are:  
1: add “pony” to your search or filter and just ignore the anthro pics that make it through, or  
2: add “-anthro, -semi-anthro, -humanized” (and maybe even more) to your search/filter instead, which means losing out on all the pics that happen to have both a pony and an anthro or human.
Background Pony #8F8F
@Maonyman  
Another problem I think is that the pony tag wasn’t always used and is a bit more recent, so it also misses a lot of pics with ponies. I usually use “-anthro, -eg, -humanised”, but yeah, that does have the problem you describe (as well as adding EQG-related problems where there are only ponified characters, as I think “equestria girls ponified” isn’t tagged very well either).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide