Request artist tag aliases here

Background Pony #F40D
GoldenTomentosa is the Twitter of Derpi user GoldenSucculents (two cs), who uploads their art with the tag artist:goldensuculents (one c; also, their Twitter username is “Golden Suculents” with one c)

https://twitter.com/dativybirb was already a verified URL for the artist tag artist:sweetfilthyfun, and that Twitter account was renamed to “dativyrose” as can be seen by following the source of >>2125180
By the way, only one of their three artist tags is associated with an artist-upload-only DNP…does that mean it’s permitted to upload images from their accounts that aren’t associated with the tag that has DNP?
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Former is their YouTube name, as their artwork has been on this site dating back to twelve months ago at oldest. They officially joined Derpibooru on March 18, 2023, however -just 3 days back - and the latter is their name both here and on Twitter. Their YouTube dates back to 2014, though, so I believe everything should alias into that name unless we take their new Derpibooru profile into consideration.
Posted Report
Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
Now I’m not exactly sure how to put it, but at this time it seems to me like it should finally be considered.
Especially since Nessie (Real Vinyl) has been using Nessie watermark on all of their videos for almost a year and a half now, and all of their official pages, including Twitter, Patreon, SubscribeStar mention the exact same nickname.
So, my suggestion: reverse the aliases and make artist:realvinyl the alias of artist:nessie.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide