Request artist tag aliases here

Background Pony #F40D
Even though most of the uploads are signed “pyukumiku” on the image, their more recent pictures (mostly non-pony) have been signed “pyukumeru” and more of their accounts are “pyukumeru”:
dA pyukumiku, IG pyukumeru, Tumblr pyukumeru, Twitter pyukumeru, carrd pyukumeru, pixiv pyukumeru

artist:demonkush <-not sure which way-> artist:demonkussh
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
During the days after the “Login Troubles” publication, I was searched by some site able to keep my works and discovered that many don’t support the long vertical size and others don’t accept parodies.
But as I needed at least one, I choose the site furaffinity, that many knows.
If things goes wrong you can access furaffinity to see my new publications or you can access them directly by my google drive.
You can see the links below on this page. Save them to be able to access my new publications, if this DA page goes down for some reason:
NOTE: TO THE ONES WHO CAN’T ACCESS THE NSFW FURAFFINITY AND THE ONES WHO ACCESS LLBA SPLITED VERSION, I SUGGEST TO TRY THE GOOGLE DRIVE LINK. IT’S FLUID AND HAVE NO LIMITATIONS TO MY WORK.
dA | Google drive | FA (empty) | patreon (currently inactive)
FA note from profile:
I removed my works from this site because they’re out of the theme here. You can find my works here: https://www.deviantart.com/ponymaan
======================================
artist:lalarue, artist:syuro_syuro_ -> artist:syuro
Sites from e621 (FA and IB seem to be abandoned)
pixiv | twitter | fanbox | patreon | IB | FA
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide