Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
JP -> eng “Unoruto”
pixiv links twitter and vice-versa, but can’t find direct connection to IB outside of alts posted.
=======================
Background Pony #F40D
artist:puzi -> artist:kura or the other way around
Example: >>1658094
I don’t know where the name “kura” came from but their Pixiv account is named 普子 which Google Translate turns into “Puzi”

artist:piles-of-peaches, artist:piles0fpeaches, artist:piles_of_peaches merge into I don’t know which one
They go by “Peach” but artist:peach is already used for someone else.
URL variations: deviantArt, Twitter, Instagram, also carrd

No direct links, but you can see here on Twitter that they’re saying the picture is an old drawing of theirs, and it was also posted here on dA - which, despite the comment in the description saying “I don’t need the watchers on my main account to know I watch and enjoy mlp”, that’s clearly not a factor anymore since they posted it on their main account now.
Background Pony #F40D
Twitter URL kekodra, account name DraKekoK, VK kekadrakeka, non-art VK is named Dra Keshka, they signed their recent pic >>2918618 “DRakeS[symbol that looks sort of like an H sort of like k, I don't even know]a”, some of their other pics are signed “Drakeka”, I think their character’s name is Drakek?
[edit] More names from dedupe detection:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide