Request artist tag aliases here

Background Pony #F40D
They have many variations on their account names but most images have their furaffinity URL written on it, so:

artist:osuartwork, artist:osukaru-kun -> artist:osuakarukun  
ych.commishes OSuartwork (linked from descriptions such as this (NSFW)), dA osukaru-kun (mutually links FA), FA username osu_a_karu_kun (URL osuakarukun)

Accounts not used in tags: the aforementioned underscores-included FA username (since FA URLs omit special characters), Twitter OsuArtworks (mutually links FA), Patreon OzuArtworks (linked from a dA journal)

DP — Done.
ManicPanda
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Fixed the links.
You probably also ought to have artist:manicpandaart -> artist:manicpanda because that’s your Twitter URL.

Thanks! That’s a good idea too, I’d appreciate the mods making that alias if it’s not too much trouble.

What about the other Twitter/Tumblr?

Do you mean plotmerchant? I want to keep them separate content-wise.
Background Pony #F40D
OK, I need help untangling this web of usernames. I have no idea which should be the artist’s “main” tag.

It started when I saw two pictures with two different names written on the image, neither matching the account name, and I wanted to verify that they’re not getting artist mis-attribution to a reposting account (they weren’t) and fell down a small rabbit hole.

Here are the tags on the images uploaded currently: artist:beetocy, artist:flanmope, artist:プリンサン (Instagram, Twitter, Pixiv respectively)

They are also identified by accounts and by media signatures as:  
フラン (account name of flanmope Twitter URL)  
purinsann (Tumblr URL)  
purin (account name of purinsann Tumblr URL and of beetocy Instagram URL)  
manguitokn (deviantArt)  
kini (Facebook)  
bokettocy (Tumblr URL prior to rename, as can be seen in the quote and source mismatch exhibited in this reblog as well as signed on some non-MLP images and a defunct Instagram URL linked from the beetocy ko-fi)  
tecitto (YouTube, account name of defunct Twitter URL beetocy)

BTW, there are two more MLP images by this person which can be found here on what appears to be their Attack on Titan Eren Jaeger/Levi Ackerman shipping blog, where I guess the second picture is ponified Levi but I’m not sure what the first image is so I haven’t uploaded either of these due to not understanding.

P.S. artist:purin is already in use for what appears to be a different person, whose Pixiv username is Purin but I guess that must have changed at some point because most of their work is tagged as artist:shouyu musume

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #F40D  
Ah. Yes - I remember this mess. I think we tried to sort it out some time ago and got something close to done, but … the rabbit holes have multiplied. I think this might be a good weekend kind of project.
Background Pony #F40D
Uncertain which way to merge:  
artist:mmgrace <=> artist:makkah <=> artist:barnasbasgrace  
[edit] Another BP has claimed below that artist:rossignolet and its aliases are also this artist

Tumblr makkah-maggephah announces move to mmgrace  
deviantArt mmgrace says pen name is Makkah  
ArtStation makkah  
pixiv MMGrace  
Twitter BarnasbasGrace “My pen name is Makkah, my real name is Grace B.”

@Ciaran  
lol I see a new badge, thenkyou

Considering there are only 2 (potentially 4) images, it’s probably not worth stressing over too hard. Only 4 of those accounts have any pony content, two of which match the names printed on the images; their Instagram has the most content overall, so it’d probably be safe to alias artist:flanmope, artist:プリンサン, and artist:purinsann into artist:beetocy IMO
DP — Done.
Background Pony #F40D
@Background Pony #BF4D  
Is there evidence to connect these, like the accounts mentioning/linking together, besides identifying the style and visual content?

Also strange that many of these have the signature “Joseph Luscina” on the image.
Background Pony #BF4D
@Background Pony #F40D  
They’ve changed their name and opened new accounts regularly, I assume “Joseph Luscina” was the name of an even older account since the link points to their old “GraceBL” Deviant Art account.

The only proof I have on hand is this image >>2060088, you can see in the source that it points to their rossignolet account, and they recently reposted it to their MMGrace account.

Any further evidence may have been lost as they’ve opened and closed accounts, I’m sure they referenced their rossignolet DA account on their now closed Tumblr a few times.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide