Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@KimiDree  
You’re going to want to go to this link (Note to others: this link will only work for the person I’m replying to)  
Also located on your profile page under “Commissions”, or by clicking the “Artist Links” section.

This thread is only for artists that have multiple sites under different names, and need all those different names/tags under one name/tag.
crapfest

artist:nyuroraxbigdonartist:bigdon1992

Artist changed name to NyuroraXBigDon but has since gone back to BigDon1992 and deleted most NyuroraX accounts.

Deviant Art (active)  
Fur Affinity #1 (older, empty)  
Fur Affinity #2 (newer, deleted)  
Ink Bunny #1 (older, abandoned)  
Ink Bunny #2 (newer, deleted)  
Patreon (active)  
Pixiv (active, slower?)  
Twatter #1 (active, NSFW)  
Twatter #2 (active, SFW)  
Twatter #3 (deleted)  
Tumblr #1 (older, abandoned)  
Tumblr #2 (newer, deleted)
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Bigcheese

artist:_mpiesocks -> artist:raily

Artist sourced _mpiesocks twitter here >>2583390

================================

artist:bbd, artist:waterabsorbant, artist:greendragonarts -> artist:splashyu

FA links twitter and patreon, patreon mentions both, twitter links patreon  
Tumblr is 404, but listed on e621.  
Edit: Reason to merge into splashyu is because they have that patreon watermark/signature on their pieces.

Another old one @Brokedownandmadeone  
(cut details; see original post)
––––––––––  
And a recent re-mention that may have been overlooked @Brokedownandmadeone  

@Brokedownandmadeone  
pixiv links twitter. Can’t read Japanese, so not sure if they ever mention the pixiv without linking it.
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
verified twitter

Another alias that hadn’t been done (or just done oddly)  
artist:kei kun -> artist:opossum_imoto

––––––––––  
artist:zazush–una -> artist:zazush-una

dA link under pinned twitter post  
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  

DP — Done.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Older post TL;DR:  
Undo alias of artist:sajikartist:upright-infinity  
artist tag corrections for >>355453, >>396419, >>729784, and >>766202 back to artist:sajik

Alias artist:snoutsniff -> artist:upright-infinity

@Brokedownandmadeone  
artist:sajikartist:upright-infinity
Sajik is their FA handle, according to the source links of that tag’s pics.
I don’t think this is correct. I did a deep search for this artist’s multiple handles twice (here and here), and not once was there a time that name popped up.
Requesting de-alias and artist tag corrections for >>355453, >>396419, >>729784, and >>766202 to separate back to artist:sajik.
Even going back through the internet archive (though it only goes back to 2015), the same artist name was associated with those pieces. 355453’s source, 396419’s source, 729784’s source.
Even tried copy/pasting upright-infinity, uprightinfinity, upright, and upright_infinity as possible usernames on FA with no results. Not to mention the big difference between art styles. Only thing I can think of was just incorrect tagging on someone’s part. Unless it’s a different site entirely that made the connection, but that’s highly unlikely.
If you can find a proper connection between the two, please point it out.
However, I did find another.
FA announcing new account, and had “the-upright-infinity” alias listed under website + journal announcement (Oct 25, 2012). Journal announced the move Sep 14, 2016

DP — Done.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Sorry about the multi-posting, but the posts were getting big  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
verified twitter under tag
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
verified link under tag
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
Verified link under tag
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
Signs their pieces with the latter tag, FA mentions "Hi, Im Doost (even though my page says “Drofox”).“`, and links twitter
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
IB “Previously known as ponypron.”
––––––––––  
@CruFox  
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
Verified links
––––––––––  
@Brokedownandmadeone  
verified twitter
––––––––––  
@miky94c  
––––––––––  
@Parcly Taxel  
artist:refe2 -> artist:xyi
Proof (explicit) is the source of >>2000789.
––––––––––  
@Dragonpone  

I think there’s a number of other older posts missing aliases. Just after a quick look at the last two near my old post, those weren’t done either. May have to go down the list to see what others are missing. But these older post checks are getting bloated.

Edit: okay, one more @Brokedownandmadeone  
NG
twitter
sources mentioned here >>2098315
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide