Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:snuskun, artist:sunnyhopesart, artist:sunny -> artist:snus-kun

tumblr and old dA journal links https://twitter.com/SunnyHopesArt, recent dA post links a newer twitter

(for those interested, I’m too lazy to upload the missing tumblr pics)

–––––––––––––––––  
artist:doctor-sfm, artist:doctor_sfm, artist:doctorsfm, artist:evilandcrazydoctor -> artist:doctorthei

e621 listing and verified links

–––––––––––––––––  
This one got skipped @Brokedownandmadeone. Only noticed because I was about to put the request in again, but the name seemed familiar.  
Verified links under tag. Maybe contact for tag swap into main name “moonhoek”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide