Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Background Pony #F40D  
I noticed two things about that one. That tag wasn’t made, and the search could have been done better. Like this artist:colorfulcolor233,-source_url:*oofy*, if I understand correctly. And the tag they should’ve pointed to was artist:lmatt233. However, I think it’s by design through artist request that they are separate. I could be wrong about that.
BlazyPazy
Artist -

*nibbles crayon*
How does one get the artist badge? Everytime I try to get a link or whatnot, it tells me “this tag does not exist” Even when I put my name in- I’m probably not doing this right lmao.
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
artist:nendo23artist:nendo
nendo23 is the artist’s name on DeviantArt, nendo is the name on Pixiv
Also, this tag doesn’t exist yet, but in case it’s possible, it’d be a good idea to add this alias too.
artist:nendo_23artist:nendo
nendo_23 (notice the underscore) is the artist’s Twitter handle
All the accounts (DeviantArt, Pixiv, and Twitter) link to one another.

Seconding this request. Looks like it fell through the cracks somehow. I was about to put in a request for this myself, but happened to search and saw someone else already posted it.

And artist:nendo_23 (with the underscore) does exist now, on exactly one picture.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide