Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
To track these to make sure I catch them all I’m going to add an edit with the reason of “Done” to each as I do them. I won’t edit your post, I’ll just add a blank “Edit Reason” so we can audit it later to make sure I caught them all.

@Brokedownandmadeone - Done.  
@Brokedownandmadeone - (screams in database)  
@wrath_loveira - Done.  
@Background Pony #33E1 - Done.  
@wrath_loveira - Done.  
@wrath_loveira - Done.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
links corrected~~ (twitter link irrelevant). But the only redirects I could find that aren’t ded are on >>2179283 and >>2179284, belonging to “9WbvMuhSgtYSdNj”. Not “paprikapink”. If the pixiv mentioned it and twitter mentioned it back, we might have something.  
Got it. twitter post translated as follows (Used https://translate.yandex.com/?lang=ja-en ):
I’ve been giving it to pixiv under the name”pappurikapiku”since now, but I erased all of them and just put it on Twitter recently, but if you see it, everyone looks like it.((It’s not compulsory.I’m sorry.
and another twitter post:
It’s the twilight of my life.
I was giving it to pixiv, but I put it because I erased it.
Damn. Aliased while I was researching.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@wrath_loveira  
I added the tag to something and removed it so it was created, because I thought a site had linked the name. But it was the ‘c’ spelling and not the ‘k’.  
I’m asking what site the artist links that has the ‘k’ spelling.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:thedarksideofvipy, artist:cupoooo, artist:cupo3cupooo -> artist:vipy

Various sources from art posts here. Not sure what the tag originated from. (Didn’t look into it, but twitter has that name [not its @])

@wrath_loveira  
That’s not really the point. If you’re going to request for aliasing, there needs to be a “source” to point to. A signature, or a site they’ve posted from are two qualifiers for a tag. Without either, there’s no reason to request an alias; and by extension, to create the tag.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide