Request artist tag aliases here

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
artist:metalfoxxx, artist:themetalpony, artist:tacticalfur -> artist:thedrunkcoyote

Metalfoxxx is his DA account that he hasn’t posted to since 2018. In fact, his last journal post is him saying he’s abandoning that account to make a new DA page… which hasn’t happened yet.

Themetalpony is his tumblr which has also been abandoned since 2018.

Tacticalfur is his FA page, which is still active. His user profile links to Metalfoxxx on DA and Themetalpony on tumblr.

Thedrunkcoyote is his twitter, which is also still active, and has a link to TacticalFur on FA.

Since he’s still active on both “Tacticalfur” and “Thedrunkcoyote”, either could work as the main tag, with the other being an alias. But I lean towards using “Thedrunkcoyote” as the main tag because that’s the account he started most recently, and he seems to be uploading his art slightly earlier on his twitter than on his FA.
kyky

artist:tamikimaru <=> artist:marumytami <=> artist:yourfavoritelemonade

on their fa 2nd line on their profile says “I am, Tamikimaru, YourFavoriteLemonade and MaruMyTami.”

i talked directly with the artist and they wanted their tagging here to be artist:marumytami and to alias the other 2 but didn’t know how. they also wanted the related links be to their Da and Fa.

Da has most of their pony work is on it, but all their furry (including pony) work is uploaded to Fa.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Opossum Imoto  
Working on this - I see your twitter link is also not working right on this site, I’ll try to fix that too. Also there’s some aliases on your existing link that need to be fixed first … this will take a bit :) I’ll reply as soon as it’s done.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Opossum Imoto  
This is kind of complex - there seem to have been some mistakes made with your links and tags in the past - I’m going to try to fix everything and will send you a PM when it’s done so you can review it, and we can work with your tags and links until they’re all set and right and the way you want them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide