Request artist tag aliases here

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:sajikartist:upright-infinity
Sajik is their FA handle, according to the source links of that tag’s pics.
I don’t think this is correct. I did a deep search for this artist’s multiple handles twice (here and here), and not once was there a time that name popped up.  
Requesting de-alias and artist tag corrections for >>355453, >>396419, >>729784, and >>766202 to separate back to artist:sajik.  
Even going back through the internet archive (though it only goes back to 2015), the same artist name was associated with those pieces. 355453’s source, 396419’s source, 729784’s source.  
Even tried copy/pasting upright-infinity, uprightinfinity, upright, and upright_infinity as possible usernames on FA with no results. Not to mention the big difference between art styles. Only thing I can think of was just incorrect tagging on someone’s part. Unless it’s a different site entirely that made the connection, but that’s highly unlikely.  
If you can find a proper connection between the two, please point it out.  
However, I did find another.

artist:snoutsniff -> artist:upright-infinity

FA announcing new account, and had “the-upright-infinity” alias listed under website + journal announcement (Oct 25, 2012). Journal announced the move Sep 14, 2016
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Still Working - @Brokedownandmadeone - Needs more time, still looking through this.

@Delarune - Done. I also updated your user links.

@PonksSFMWorks - Done.

@CruFox - Done.  
@LinuxPony - Done.  
@Brokedownandmadeone - Thank you. That really does help when you fix the links for us.  
@Litrojia & @Brokedownandmadeone - Done - also updated their user links.  
@MellowinsomeYellow - Done and done.
Background Pony #33E1
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but while going through tags, I noticed something about the tag artist:tzc. I was looking them up, and noticed pretty much every pic has source in DA, with name “iojknmiojknm”. The very first pic in the tag (>>5528) has a dead pixiv link, and person with the name “TZC” in pixiv is some chinese person who never drew a pony https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/291605

Where did the name “TZC” come from? I can’t seem to find a twitter nor tumblr account either. Their patreon has no references to “TZC” (https://www.patreon.com/iojknmiojknm); “TZC” in deviantart is also a completely different person as well: https://www.deviantart.com/tzc. Should the tag be changed to “artist:iojknmiojknm”, with “artist:tzc” be aliased instead? In other words,  
artist:iojknmiojknm -> artist:tzc.
SigmasonicX
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@OneMoreAnonymous”:/forums/tagging/topics/request-artist-tag-aliases-here?post_id=4769138#post_4769138

Cassettepunk is their regular Twitter (>>2219038 (deleted)), forbiddenghoul is their NSFW Twitter handle (>>2219004 (deleted)), used to be groggyghoul which was also the name of a now deleted Tumblr (>>2263033 (deleted)), groggyman used to be the Tumblr handle of another deleted blog (>>452438 (deleted)).
DW - Done.

Bringing this up again, I think it should be the case that Cassettepunk is the main name, rather than Groggyman. Cassettepunk’s Twitter identifies her as a trans woman, so I suspect it was for that reason she dropped the GroggyMAN name.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide