Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
As Celestia is my witness I tried doing some aliasing today, but the tools are all blue links on rainbows. I thought my muscle memory would be good enough to get some done, but:

full

And that’s like the best of it. I have misclicked so enough that I’m just going to wait until the year 2000 happens so we can at least get to Web 2.0 again.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:napalm_express -> artist:napalm express

verified link under tag

Background Pony #33E1
I see that I keep getting watchers here, so I thought I’d just point out I WON’T be posting on this account for a while (or at worst, at all.)
I’ll be posting adoptables on this account: Mochi-Munchi only. Please watch there if you like my designs.

They also removed a number of their arts from the former accounts, and into the new one. If you clicked on a source from the former, such as >>567516 you’re get from  
https://sharkmochi.deviantart.com/art/Flips-Mane-Trots-Away-432719973  
Redirected to  
https://www.deviantart.com/mvnchies/art/Flips-Mane-Trots-Away-432719973 (Dead link)

The latter tag only has 1 image so far, but it’s their current account, and they last posted there on 23 March 2020, while the other account last posted in 2016.
crapfest

Not requesting an alias so much as requesting links be added to an artist’s tag.

Current tag: YourAugust

Fur Affinity: YourAugust — links to the DA, shares art and a name with the Commishes  
Deviant Art: YourAugust12 — shares a profile pic with the Commishes  
Commishes: YourAugust — shares art and a name with the FA, shares a profile pic with the Deviant Art
Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
More than 2 weeks have passed since my last alias request, so I’m gonna quickly repeat all my requests that never got any attention.  
––––––––  
artist:stur-punshie -> artist:sturpunshie

Proof:  
FurAffinity

>1746865 - FurAffinity  
>1584530 - FurAffinity  
––––––––  
artist:tigraine -> artist:erostud ?

From >2182308  
NSFW Content Warning  
@Background Pony #8AD4  

@Erostud  
@Background Pony #8AD4
Yes, sorry about that. But this one is definitive.

––––––––  
artist:prince-drawlestia -> artist:drawlestia

Proof: pretty much obvious, I suppose.  
––––––––  
cheftrim29 -> bbmbbf

Proof:  
Artist’s Inkbunny gallery  
––––––––  
artist:xerawrapspony -> artist:xerawraps

Proof: This artist’s name on FurAffinity is just XeraWraps
chainchomp2
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Fire Streak Fan Club
artist:topaztrackerartist:chainchomp2

Something I posted on the Twitter account with that name as the handle was shared onto here, and its handle was the artist tag used. Alias to my main artist tag “artist:chainchomp2” is requested for when this happens in the future–it’s one of my Twitter accounts (my account name is listed in its bio).

I’ve also added a user link verification for it in the meantime.

…While I’m here I’d like to refer back to a previous alias request:  
Public statement (English: “I wish my drawings on Derpibooru were with artist:tiernomuffin”); Twitter handle is @Tiernomuffin and linked website in profile bio is to their DeviantArt account in the old name.

“artist:ryuyo” is the tag that displays rather than “artist:tiernomuffin”, the latter of which is the tag the artist would prefer to have shown. This has led to at least one person sharing onto Twitter from Derpibooru and trying to tag a “ryuyo” when “@Tiernomuffin” was what they were looking for. Mostly so that this doesn’t happen in the future.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Oh my Celestia I’ve finally gotten through literally thousands of individual background tasks, and can finally focus on this for the next few days. I mean it - I’m not accepting another report or project until this gets some progress.

… unless it’s an emergency.

Oh. Huh. As I was typing this, emergency were declared.

BRB.

Probably.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide