Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
full

That is really unhelpful. None of their images on the site link to that DA, and I can’t click that image and get a DA link.

Now I have to search the sources for the artist, and if that fails go to DA and use their search tools.

It takes a process that could be as little as 2 or 3 minutes and makes it a “Ok, now I have to do [thing]”.

.. And of course all we have on this site is the artist’s Tumblr links. So now I don’t even know if that DA screencap is even them.

… And of course the artist’s own link to their own DA profile from their Tumblr profile is a broken URL.

… And you reversed the tags in your request.

“artist:treebabby”:/tags/artist-colon-meadowmood -> “artist:meadowmood”:/tags/artist-colon-treebabby

It really helps if you take the time to make sure your requests are well formatted, and provide actual links to the evidence, not screencaps.

Done.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
artist:suismal -> artist:andacraft

Former: (tumblr)  
Latter: (DA, ko-fi, picarto, IG)

Hard to tell since no one place has a tremendous amount of art: Tumblr is really the only one with the former name, but is pretty much the only name I could find they signed the art under, posted more recently than the others, and it has more art than their other locations, including other Tumblrs. But the latter name seems more consistent and numerous, pretty much the only name I’ve seen in more than one place. They don’t seem to be posting much art on any site anymore so I don’t think it’ll get any clearer. Sorry :’D
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Derpy Whooves  
Yes, that makes perfect sense, on account of I’ve spent so much time in this thread deliberately fucking with you and providing intentionally bogus links.

If I cut/pasted the links backwards, it kinda seems like “Hey, you got the links backwards” would be a more useful and appropriate response than a tirade acting like I was somehow an asshole for streamlining the investigative process for you by showing that the artist’s DA page literally says they used to be called Treebabby but now they’re called MeadowMood.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@TexasUberAlles  
I’m sorry if I was grumpy when I responded, but you did not streamline anything. I need the link, not a screen cap. If you do not provide the link, I have to find it myself. Next time please provide the link to the DA, not a screen cap of it.

I know this is all for fun, and we’re not supposed to treat this as if it was serious or work, but I do try to take this stuff seriously, and after all the really good submissions you’ve made that one kind of hurt, and to hear that you thought it was streamlining the process for me just leaves me bewildered.

Please don’t do it again. It’s really hard to work with information when it’s presented like that.
Background Pony #F40D
Depending on how you want to go about it:

artist:groggyghoul -> artist:forbiddenghoul  
Twitter handle change. Thing is, just going to https://twitter.com/groggyghoul/ doesn’t work, and going to https://twitter.com/[write anything here, it doesn’t matter]/status/############### directs you to the appropriate account. So, assuming the validity of sources on past posts on Derpi, for example from >>2060401 (deleted), you can see the name change.

artist:cassettepunk -> artist:forbiddenghoul  
Accounts listed in their Twitter profile

However, because artist:groggyghoul is already aliased to artist:groggyman you might instead want to do the following:

artist:forbiddenghoul -> artist:groggyman  
artist:cassettepunk -> artist:groggyman

DW - Done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide