Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@JoeyDR  
That’s only done through artist verification. They need an account on-site, then they need to verify their tag by clicking “User Links” on their profile and following the instructions there.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #8523 - Working:  
• artist:アンノウン → artist:k_clematis - Done.  
• artist:moonraige → artist:peachesandcreamated - Done.  
• artist:rainbowgeddon → artist:leechetious - Done.  
• artist:青銅竜 → artist:seidouryu - Done.  
• artist:kagemusha → artist:daigaijin - Done.  
• artist:mushindivinity → artist:didun850 - Done.  
• artist:harydraws → artist:hary96 - Done.  
• artist:sugarbiites → artist:pomrawr - Done.  
• artist:softsugar → artist:pomrawr - Done. Good catch :)

• artist:purpleponyafterdark → artist:mystic blare afterdark - Done  
I went: artist:purpleponyafterdark → artist:mystic blare afterdark → artist:mystic blare

• artist:ninitakamari → artist:ninitheweenie - Done.

! artist:pony-puke → artist:23obesity - NOT DONE - This one is non-trivial. I’ve asked the artist what they would like done.

• artist:skyart301 → artist:skyline19 - I went artist:skyline19 -> artist:skyart301 to match their current profile, and their About Me.

• artist:nomipolitan → artist:toodaioo - I think these are different artists, or if not then they are entirely different presentations. One is purely SFW and the other is not. So, even if it is the same artist, I think keeping them on separate tags is best.

• artist:ask-lightningbeat → artist:modocrisma - Done.

@Brokedownandmadeone - Done.

@Background Pony #8523 - Done. PS: If you give me links to their DA and FA in the request I’ll add that info to their User Links or the Long Description.

@Blissful690 - Done.  
• Next time, please use the artist:ponies in reverseartist:reverse studios format.

@rannius  
• artist:spartan8ter → artist:alec - Done. I’m not gonna lie though, that was freaking obscure.

@Brokedownandmadeone - Done. I think that was the first ever HF link I added here.

@Dragonpone - Done.

@JoeyDR - What @Brokedownandmadeone said is true. Also, we don’t link to search results on [some other sites] as artist galleries. If you know the artist and would ask them to create a profile if necessary, and submit a User Link request here though I will be very happy to help them get set up :) Also if you have a link to the artist’s DeviantArt/FurAffinity/Twitter/Tumblr/Patreon, or some similar site, please let me know and I’ll add it to the description on the artist’s tag.

@Background Pony #9DAA - Done.

@Dragonpone - Done.

@icey wicey 1517 - Done.

@icey wicey 1517 - Done.

@Melisareb - Done.

@Dragonpone - Thank you.

@radpanic - Done.

@TexasUberAlles - Done.

@Background Pony #FDAD - Done.

@Dragonpone - Done.

@icey wicey 1517  
• artist:discourt → artist:darktailsko - Done.  
• artist:darkness void → artist:darktailsko - Done (legacy issues from old site)

@Dragonpone - Done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide