Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Markiz93 - Done.

@Pyr0T3ck - Done. [note to self] Oh my gosh that person uses so many other artists in their work, it’s … a lot of other artists. Updated the tags on their most recent image, looks like the others could use some additional artist tags, too.

@rannius - Done.

@Dragonpone  
• artist:666pigeon → artist:pigeon666 - Done.  
• artist:syrupyyy-art → artist:colorful-horses - Done.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #DDF5  
• I went artist:fatbot → artist:creeate97 instead, to line up with their DA profile. The DA profile seems more stable, and more current, than the Tumblr stuff.

@Background Pony #B8F2  

@Pyr0T3ck - Done.

@Brokedownandmadeone - Done.

@Background Pony #8F8B - Done.

@Brokedownandmadeone  
• artist:Lizie_Doodle → artist:liziedoodle - Done.  
• artist:pastelpeacepony → artist:riskypony - Done.

@Background Pony #8F8B - Done. Folded in with the rest.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@TexasUberAlles - Done.  
They also have “Please do not repost my art” up at the top of their blog, I’ll see if they want to get on the DNP list proper.

I would really rather that you pointed staff to that statement, and allowed us to do the outreach. That way we can represent our site consistently. I do not see the statement you described anywhere on their DA or on their Tumblr, so please PM me the details and I will reach out to them.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@L-D-Sayo - Fascinating. I aliased them all to “artist:last-star-oc” to match their current DeviantArt gallery, and added a link to that to the tag’s description. Nice art.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide