Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Epic Hoagie - All done :)

Everyone else: I am doing anything I get from the actual artist themselves first and out of sequence, but I’ll keep working on getting caught up will all the other requests this weekend.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Epic Hoagie  
Yeah, anything that gets uploaded that uses your old name automagically will get tagged with your new name instead.

It’s a pretty miraculous system, when it works as expected. But because computers are doing whatever we tell them, if we make mistake in what we tell them to do, it can get weird. Like, you had two verified links that were identical, one on each tag, and when I aliased them … whoops. Can’t have to identical things in the same place.

That’s purely background and nothing anyone has to worry about, but it’s one of the “Whoops” things that can happen that sometimes means it takes a while to do something that on the surface looks pretty straightforward and easy.

I guess what I’m trying to say is this is a really cool system and it works great, but it’s also a pile of rapidly spinning gears that don’t look to see if anything’s in their way and there’s no safety cages around the spinning shafts.
rannius
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

cya on a better booru
@Epic Hoagie
but it’s also a pile of rapidly spinning gears that don’t look to see if anything’s in their way and there’s no safety cages around the spinning shafts.
imagine if computers always did exactly what you wanted them to do  
it would be boring

The whole aliases system is great though, really helps with researching ancient art too.
Joshua
Duck - Duck cannon at high speed
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

Can we please bring back the “butt” alias? It should still be there for the “plot” alias. And yet, it’s a completely different tag now.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:tehsean, artist:naoki (weasyl), artist:astupidjerk -> artist:snao

Pointing to the latter because it’s their signature on images + accounts which also have that name.  
FA journal (under the tehsean name) listing all their other sites that they’ve moved to  
weasyl journal mentioning their FA account that I couldn’t initially find, but was under the tags to make the connection.

weasyl (which also somehow has the page title of Snao)  
NG  
twitter  
Patreon

[Not sure how you solved the parenthesis display thing last time ]
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide