Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Linked profiles on FA and tumblr.
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/bloodvein/
http://bloodmane.tumblr.com/post/180773378878/words
Not entirely sure where darkbloodmane came from, but one of the sources links to the FA. Osseda seems to be their main name.
EDIT: http://bloodmane.tumblr.com/ is a verified link, and it links to the FA and twitter.
I found where the darkbloodmane name came from. Their dA https://www.deviantart.com/darkbloodmane, which links their tumblr in the “deviantID” section.  
Their profile, Osseda, links both patreon (osseda) and tumblr (bloodmane)  
This is old news, but it’s been rumored (or confirmed) by friends and/or those close to them (but I don’t recall a link) that the artist had passed away.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Brokedownandmadeone - Done. Wow, what an interesting mess that was. I agree with your proposal - done.  
@TexasUberAlles - Done.  
@AlphaKodi - Done.  
@Dogman15 - If the artist wants a verified user link, all they have to do is ask. Only the artist can verify that they are the copyright holder of their work.  
@PrincessLewdMuffin - Previously done.  
@Brokedownandmadeone - Done.  
@MellowinsomeYellow - Done. Not by me so thanks to whomever did that one.  
@furrypony - Done.  
@MellowinsomeYellow - Done.  
@Barhandar - Done previously.  
@Pegapuppy - All done.  
@Yoshimon1 - Done.  
@furrypony - Done.  
@RileyDraws - Done - sorry for the delay. I also moved all your previous artist tags to your new one.  
@Pyr0T3ck - Done.  
@Markiz93 - Done.  
@DrizzieDoodles - Done earlier.  
@whpS0nn - Done.  
@joksan - Done earlier.  
@rannius - Done.  
@TexasUberAlles - Sounds good. Done.  
@MellowinsomeYellow - Done. Also, that’s some awesome art.  
@Valghern - Done. Also updated their verified link.  
@Frustration in Excelsis - Done. Gosh, I love their art.  
@Yoshimon1 - Done.  
@wumbl3 - Done.  
@whpS0nn - uhm … uhm … uhm … yeah, sure. Done.  
@OneMoreAnonymous - Unless there’s some historical significance to the original tag, I always like to go for the more current tag. Done.  
@Meta Knight - Done. Perfect example of what I was just saying in the previous post - I stayed with the original name because that’s the one the artist set up their DNP for.  
@Hermaeus Xerxes - Done. Sorry for the delay.  
@Pyr0T3ck - Done.  
@northern haste - Done, but next time please provide a link to the evidence of the name change.  
@Litrojia - Done.  
@SpeedBumpV-Drop - Done. I aliased all of them into “artist:mrsakai” because that’s the newest name change (on their DA).  
@Pyr0T3ck - Done.  
@Brokedownandmadeone - Thank you. Turns out that they’re now “artist:mrsakai” because of what they’re doing with their DA account.

DID NOT ALIAS

@Sunsper - That’s not how we determine artist’s tags. Lots of artists have OCs - this artist requested this specific name for their artist tag just a few months ago, so we’re going to leave it as it is unless they ask us to change it. Also, please don’t change people’s OC names when they themselves created the tag and added it to those images.

@MellowinsomeYellow & @MellowinsomeYellow - I’m sorry - I don’t see any evidence that these are the same people. In each case they appear to be completely different artists. If you believe these are the same artists, please provide links that show them using the same names somewhere, or show that their names have changed.

@MellowinsomeYellow - Those look like two different people to me. On top of which, they each have their own separately verified profiles on our site.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Myahster - All done. Your verified artist links (user links) were a little bit goofy on our site, but I think I have them all fixed now. Please check them out and if you see anything you’d like changed, please do not hesitate to write (you can PM me if you’d like).
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Done to here, except for these:

STILL WORKING ON

@DarkObsidian - Working on this. Sorry it’s taking so long, I’ll try to have an answer to you soon.

RESOLVED

@furrypony - Wow. I have NO idea what is going on there. If those really are two separate artists, just crediting each other and working collaboratively, which it might be, then aliasing them means anything from one of their DAs gets tagged with the other and this is just a mess. I’m going to look at this some more before doing anything. Or not doing anything. - UPDATE Mystery solved. Done.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Hermaeus Xerxes  
You bet - my pleasure, and - again - my apologies for letting this get so far behind. It’s just been a crazy month behind the scenes here, but now that spring is here it seems everything is clearing up :)

If there’s anything else that you would like, please don’t hesitate to write.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Exhumed Legume  
Oh my gosh, thank you. The credits that were being given by the artist looked like they were saying they were reposting someone else’s art. But following YOUR links to the same things I get a different result:

full

I am so pissed at DeviantArt right now. It’s like I’ve spent the whole day trying to get information from them that should be consistently and easily accessible, and it’s like that’s too much to ask from them.

Thank you - that’s all that I needed, and somehow following YOUR links got me the proof I couldn’t find any other way.

Done.

You’re my hero. Not kidding. If you see me in a bar say “Hi” and I’ll buy you a drink.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide