Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Background Pony #F40D  
On dA they link it in the about section. However, twitter (the older account) doesn’t link dA.  
(I don’t like the “button” layout for links. Makes it feel more obscured than it needs to be.)

As rare as it might be, there have been cases where an “imposter” account scams people into paying for commissions, making them think it’s the actual artist. Another thing that rarely happens is just plain art theft. Not sure why. That’s why the accounts linking one another is better, but not completely necessary until proven otherwise.
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
artist:cassettepunk2 -> artist:cassettepunk

Cassettepunk2’s twitter profile links to Cassettepunk’s twitter. The description does say “Cassettepunk2” is the NSFW account… but from quickly browsing her twitter, none of it seems any less SFW than the stuff on her main account? Either way, I guess it may be better to confirm with Cassettepunk herself.

artist:krds_cloud -> artist:krd

krds_cloud is her twitter account, which links to her verified FA account in the banner. And its a slight variation on one of her already existing aliases, “artist:krds-cloud”.
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
dA redirect, and links twitter in this dA submission, which apparently moved. Auto-redirect from this twitter post
Fix’d and added more

@L-D-Sayo  
added tags  
L-D, just add any new tag once to an image, and you’ll have a link to direct to/from for aliasing
Background Pony #F40D
This isn’t exactly an aliasing request, since the artist seems to maintain these two names separately, however because a couple of images were uploaded to both their accounts online, I wanted to document that they are in fact the same person and not an impostor:  
artist:framboosi is artist:ilianagatto  
Mutually mentioned by Twitter accounts: framboosi, ilianaGatto
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:w-oo-t, artist:woot_art -> artist:woot

dA post links twitter and (explicit) Doodle or Die (which links the dA and twitter)  
(questionable) woot.iiichan links dA  
(questionable) https://www.deviantart.com/w-oo-t/art/Charlotte-510504602 links (Questionable) http://woot.iiichan.net/index.php?image=190  
Twitter linked FA and FA linked pillowfort

Site list (mixed ratings): || dA | Doodle or Die | twitter | woot.iiichan | FA | pillowfort ||
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
artist:xekinise_, artist:agentpollen, artist:Pollenn -> artist:xekinise

NG links dA, SFW twitter, and NSFW twitter  
dA links twitter  
agentpollen tweet “might rarely post actual nsfw here or just fill this with reblogs from the main account”, and first reblog is from xekinise_  
IB links NSFW twitter (hinted at here and found through IB search )  
SFW twitter post mentions NSFW one  
dA post links agentpollen

This is about as much as I found before I stopped looking for links between them.

NG | dA | SFW twitter | NSFW twitter | IB
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@alamakota

@Damaged

@kyky

@Brokedownandmadeone  
Done.

@kekerino  
I aliased both lmatt/lily matt but they will remain separated since artist wishes nsfw distinction.

@Litrojia

@I Literally Dont Care What You Want

@kekerino

@Litrojia

@L-D-Sayo

@icey wicey 1517

@Hopen Way

@Zerowinger

@Brokedownandmadeone

@Background Pony #F40D

@Hopen Way

@Background Pony #33E1

@L-D-Sayo

@Orchid  
All done!

@Cloppershy  
I’ll need more than that info here.

@Markiz93  
Looks like they want to keep art separated.

@Background Pony #3A49  
@Background Pony #F40D

@ultraspast

@L-D-Sayo

@radpanic

@L-D-Sayo

@Brokedownandmadeone

@Background Pony #F40D

@Brokedownandmadeone

@Background Pony #F40D

@Background Pony #33E1

@Brokedownandmadeone

@Brokedownandmadeone

@wrath_loveira

@Background Pony #F40D  
Hey!

All done~

Please let me know if any passed by or requires fixing!

Cheers ^^
radpanic
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Princess Trixie vi Equestria  
I’ve got some old requests that seem to have fallen through the cracks.

@radpanic  
ArtOfAQueen is already the verified tumblr associated with the QueenFrau artist tag. >>1656266 is a pic uploaded by user Queen Frau herself, with artofaqueen.tumblr.com as the source.
Orbface is her FurAffinity account. >>1962580, >>2326411, and >>2349512 are examples that Queen Frau uploaded to Derpi herself, and linked to Orbface as sources.

@radpanic  
Monterrang is his name on DA (which usually has the best image quality versions of his art) and FA. Monterrang1 is his name on Twitter. His bio on DA includes a link to his twitter account. Also some example pics:

@radpanic  
Metalfoxxx is his DA account that he hasn’t posted to since 2018. In fact, his last journal post is him saying he’s abandoning that account to make a new DA page… which hasn’t happened yet.
Themetalpony is his tumblr which has also been abandoned since 2018.
Tacticalfur is his FA page, which is still active. His user profile links to Metalfoxxx on DA and Themetalpony on tumblr.
Thedrunkcoyote is his twitter, which is also still active, and has a link to TacticalFur on FA.
Since he’s still active on both “Tacticalfur” and “Thedrunkcoyote”, either could work as the main tag, with the other being an alias. But I lean towards using “Thedrunkcoyote” as the main tag because that’s the account he started most recently, and he seems to be uploading his art slightly earlier on his twitter than on his FA.

@radpanic  
ChocEnd is his username on DeviantArt and Twitter. He only goes by Theguynooneremembers on FurAffinity, and even there his bio says ChocEnd is now his main handle:
Hello, hope you’re doing well! I’m End, or ChocEnd if you’d like.
I used to be known as the guy no one remembers, but hopefully you can still remember me!
His FA main page also links to his DA page, and calls it “basically my primary account”.

@radpanic  
Artist just changed their name on every site. DA name change.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide