Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Brokedownandmadeone  
Oh - the requests are fine, but whomever was turning the crank and pulling the levers did some unusual things. Or, at least, things that didn’t work as they should have.

I mean - these are all tags migrated from BooruOnRails, so … “magic happened” sometimes when we migrated.

Like, sometimes aliasing jobs would stall or get into race conditions … but I’m working through it. If I could get a couple hours to just focus on this it would be done, but things have been busy lately :)

I’ll try again tonight after things quiet down. Once I get this figured out it should go fast.
JayNator1
Artist -

@Joey

artist:jaynatorburudragon –> artist:jaynator1

had my name shortened like 3 years ago, plus the first is a mouthfull and a type-full, and jaynator1 is my universal alias now
kyky

this is a repost from 9 days ago but i think the mod that was originally going to help with this forgot to do it. no biggy i know there are a lot of things going on. if there was a way for me to do the edits myself i would, i don’t like bothering mods. actually… is there a way for me to do it?

artist:tamikimaru <=> artist:marumytami <=> artist:yourfavoritelemonade

on their fa 2nd line on their profile says “I am, Tamikimaru, YourFavoriteLemonade and MaruMyTami.”

i talked directly with the artist and they wanted their tagging here to be artist:marumytami and to alias the other 2 but didn’t know how. they also wanted the related links be to their Da and Fa.

Da has most of their pony work is on it, but all their furry (including pony) work is uploaded to Fa.
kekerino
Celestia - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

AKA Russ
artist:colorfulcolor233 and artist:lily matt are both Oofy Colorful and neither is sfw; they both have explicit content on them. I think that originally, Lily Matt was the only explicit one, and they were kept separate, but not anymore. They could either be aliased or further separated. I would also add the alias just “Oofy”. Her twitter has a link to the alt account: OofyColorful

EDIT:Also artist:lmatt233 is Oofy.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #0ED2  
If you have a profile, log on and click the User Links headline on your profile. If you do not have a profile, we can not verify that you are the copyright holder of the artist tags you are claiming.

If you have any trouble with the process, log on (or create a profile) and send me a PM and I’ll help you get verified.
EricE549X
Artist -

just browsing tbh
@Derpy Whooves  
now that i got the new links verified, could you please remove the old links and associated user if you can? thanks.

old links:  
  • deviantart.com/CYANOPVS  
  • procreate.art/EricE549

old associated user:  
  • EricE5491
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide